Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Conrad Dubai(Dubai)
1,067 results
All reviewsmetro stationpizza expressexhibition centreattending a conferencerooms are cleanon sheikh zayed roadshort staybusiness tripconvenient locationreception stafffree shuttlebuffet breakfastburj khalifaconventiontaxihairdryeremirates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was a little surprised by the accommodations, based on Dubai's reputation for extravagance. However, I wasn't familiar with the Ibis reputation for economy either.

The room was smaller and more sparse than other rooms I've had for my business trips. The bathroom had to be the smallest I've ever seen. The door almost touches the sink and you have to partially close the door to skootch around to the commode.

There were only a couple of electrical outlets in the room, both located at the opposite end of the room from where the mirror was located. This made styling hair a little awkward.

On the upside, the staff was very friendly and helpful in assisting with excursions. We booked a Desert Safari, which I highly recommend. But I digress...

The hotel is very clean. There are workers vacuuming, dusting, polishing glass and brass, etc.

The hotel connects to the World Trade Center, which is very convenient if your attending a conference or meeting there. I was able to walk from my room to the exhibit hall within 5 minutes. This was a huge plus. It's also within walking distance to some stores & restaurants.

We ate breakfast at the buffet in the restaurant every day. We bought a package where you get a discount if you purchase the plan upfront. I recommend doing that. The buffet consisted of eggs, a beef sausage, breads, cereal, yogurt, fruit and other goodies including some made to order items. I enjoyed sitting on the outside patio with a cup of tea while Skyping. There's no food service out there, so please bring your dishes inside when done. There is also a bar/disco in the hotel which was a pretty hopping place.

The rooms don't have Internet, without a charge, but there is free Wi-Fi in the lobby, which has plenty of seating. Computers are also available in an open concept business area.

There is always a taxi outside the front door waiting to serve you. DO NOT use the unmarked cars - Only use the state regulated ones. The independents are aggressive and will overcharge you every time. The Dubai Taxi drivers are nice and converse with you. They're hard workers, most working 7 days a week.

Overall, I give the hotel a 4 rating.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lms458
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Greetings from Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

Your feedback is highly appreciated, we are currently congregating feedback from our guests to make sure we are taking every step to correct and improve the areas.

Our guest observations are paramount to us. We thank you for all your comments and we would like to assure you that anything brought to our notice is treated with care and attention it deserves. In this way, we hope to ameliorate any areas which our guests feel may need improvement.

We hope to have a pleasure to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night as a stop over in dubai. Wanted some where to stay in the financial/ burj khalifa area and near a metro stop- so the ibis world trade centre fit the bill.
On the plus side;
• Near a metro stop
• Cheaper for dubai
• Lter 12 noon checkout
• Good location with some coffee shops/ restaurants (nero’s/ pizza express) near by

But;
• Rooms small and basic
• No free wifi in room (though lobby area is free)
• No views as such
• Breakfast not included

Would I recommend here- yes if you are here for 1 night. But if you are here on a holiday or several nights I’d recommend it if you want this location its ok, but if on holiday I’d recommend somewhere a bit nicer or near the beach !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thecoaster
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Greetings from Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai!

Your feedback is highly appreciated and your comments have been taken on board as constructive suggestions to improve our services and offerings.

We hope to serve you better in your future visit with us.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Room is small but bathroom is tiny. There is no mini fridge (IBIS Al Barsha rooms equipped with mini fridge), so cannot keep water or drinks for cooling.
Bed is hard and tv do not have many channel selection.
There is no free parking and you have to park in the paid parking which will cost you an arm and leg. So if you are renting car, book at Novotel beside it ( free valet parking).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank farhanbari

Greetings from Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai!

We hope to serve you better in your future visit with us.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed here for the CABSAT exhibition and found the hotel and staff very helpful and east access for the exhibition and local attractions. I arrived at 8am in the morning and Mohamed at the reception was very helpful and got me the room very quickly so in plenty of time for start of day.
Good bar in the evening and good WiFi in the lobby area, it is a little expensive add on for the room. Taxis always available and close to the airport, would stay again for the location and cost.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EJG-DT
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Greetings from Dubai!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Dubai World Trade Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

i would like to ask if u allowed unmarried couples to stay in your hotel in 1 room.. we are planning to go to dubai this coming April and we choose to stay in your hotel for a week maybe.. we heard a lot of things that some hotels are allowing them to stay together.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple