Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$174
Jumeirah.com
$337
$249
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$232
$189
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Agoda.com
$1,225
$240
$191
1,082 results
All reviewsmetro stationpizza expressexhibition centreattending a conferencerooms are cleanon sheikh zayed roadshort staybusiness tripconvenient locationreception stafffree shuttlebuffet breakfastburj khalifaconventiontaxihairdryeremirates
Reviewed March 1, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I booked the room before leaving Bangkok for Dubai. I wasn't anticipating staying in Dubai so in hindsight it was a very hasty decision. I arrived at the hotel and waited 10 minutes for someone to acknowledge my presence. It just got worst from there, i'm a Accorhotels business member so I was expecting the same level of treatment as I received at the Sofitel So in Bangkok. I was in for a rude awakening. The first room I was put in smelled like someone had thrown a pile of dirty laundry in the corner. I asked to be moved and was moved to another similiar room, which had the decor and accomodations befitting a Motel 6. I paid $300 USD for a room that had i known would have refused to pay $100 USD. I've had great experiences at other Accor hotels specifically The Grand in Amsterdam, The Sofitel So in Bangkok, and the Sofitel Los Angeles. I thought that being an Accor hotel there would be a minimum level of service and comfort, I was mistaken.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai!

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

On behalf of the Hotel Team, we would like to apologize for the fact that your expectations were not met and for the inconvenience we may have caused you. Your feedback is highly appreciated, we are currently consolidating all feedback from our guests to ensure we are taking every step to correct and improve our product. We are pleased to inform you that a full maintenance program is in place for product enhancement.

Our guest observations are paramount to us. We thank you for all your comments and we would like to assure you that anything brought to our notice is treated with care and attention it deserves. In this way, we hope to ameliorate any areas which our guests feel may need improvement.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The Ibis is perfectly adequate but certainly not luxury. The rooms are small and I wouldn't want to try and share one there's barely room to open a suitcase out flat. That said there is a built in desk with a fridge and cupboard. The bathroom is again very small but clean and the shower had good water pressure.
I stayed while I went to a trade show in the Exhibition Centre and for this purpose the location was perfect. The lobby literally opens into the exhibition halls.
Overall I wouldn't chose to stay here for leisure but for an economical room right by the World Trade Centre then it is adequate even if not much more.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floors the top floor is level 7.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and your comments have been taken on board as constructive suggestions to improve our services and offerings.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

do not stay here. Total rip off. No information provided resulting in me being VERY sick from drinking tap water. They charge for EVERYTHING including wifi water....basic amenities. Staff dont speak english and drinks are a rip off. Management unresponsive. It doesnt even deserve 2 stars. My recommendation.....stay in Sharjah. Ibis worldtrade centre is an embatrassment to the hotel industry.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank SurreyMichelle
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I'm sorry to as that this hotel is not my expectation and I will not reference to any friends. The hotel location is very good closed to the WTC but if we are on the business trip I have comment to suggest to my friend to stay at this hotel. There no Internet connection in the room, only in the hotel lobby with charges. It's so pity to stay in this hotel for business and for leisure with family.

Thanks

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013