My partner and I stayed at the Novotel for 4 nights whilst on a stop over from London to Australia. The hotel inside is very grand, just like everything else in Dubai.
I was slightly anxious as it was one of the cheaper hotels we had found, but to my surprise it was great!
Good location, nice pool and free shuttle bus to and from the beach which was a bonus. Nice clean rooms, only down side I would say is the food and drink inside the hotel was very pricey.
I would stay again if I ever went back, for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai is a 4 star hotel ideal for guests on a business trip to Dubai. The hotel forms part of the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition complex and offers eight meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. The hotel is conveniently located in the central business district, close to the main attractions of the city and only 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Rates do not include 10 percent taxes and 10 percent service charges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Dubai
- Accor World Trade Centre Dubai
- Dubai Novotel
- Novotel Hotel Dubai