“Great hotel for a convention at the World Trade Center”

Ranked #122 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Good hotel to stay for any exhibition at the WTC. Walking distance from all the halls and if you cross the center then you come to the WTC metro station about 500-800 meters away from the hotel. You can also cross over from the metro station and be on the Sheikh Zayed Road.
The hotel is neat and clean (one of the quietest hotel rooms I have come across in Dubai). Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Breakfast has a good spread and during convention times can get a bit full in the morning. Also the elevators tend to get full during convention timings. The rooms are a bit pricier then the Ibis which is located inside the convention center. You can access the convention center directly from a side door without stepping outside.
Airport pick and drop is available and lots of taxis available outside. With a short walk the metro is easily accessible too.
Would definitely recommend it a good hotel for the convention center.

Room Tip: It is a quiet hotel so any room is good.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Greetings from Dubai!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre.

I have shared your comments with the Team, so that they are aware of their contribution in meeting your expectations.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward, thank you once again!

We look forward to welcoming you at Novotel World Trade Centre in the near future.

Email address: H5261-AM@accor.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,835)

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Excellent location to visit the city. Suitable for a one day maximum stay. Good breakfast and easy access to the convention centre. It is surely a barely average hotel with a poor housekeeping and old furniture.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Dubai!

We very much appreciate your constructive feedback following your recent stay at Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre.

I have shared your comments with the Team, so that they are aware of the areas requiring their attention.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

It is really a high class hotel near to Burj Khalifa. I was there for a business trip. The hotel service was excellent and the staff courteous .Their attitude towards customer is very professional. Always they were ready to help. Finally I want to say that the food served by this hotel is world class and tasty.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SantoshGhosh
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Reviewed February 4, 2014

i was in Dubai from Jan. 27 to jan 31 .2014 .i told bei check in ,i want twin bed as my son travelled with me , no problem it was available ,,i went to the room with my luggage room has onlyone bed ,ok then back again then change the room ,,twin bed room ,go in very hot air condition out of order ,safe is out of order minibar is locked although they charged 1300 dirham for insidental expences ..after alot af talking with assistant front disc manager named ahmed ,,he think his hotel is perfect and this is normal ,ok ,then we have to face the indian boys who arange taxis for the guests only we can use the Lexus taxis not the usuall ones and they don't work by taxometer no the hotel boys tell you fixed price .from Hotel to Deira 100 dirham ,and so on,if you want any thing from restaurant or the bar they want you to bay cash althought they have deposit with my credit card for insidental expences .

Room Tip: Avoid this Hotel if you have the choice
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai!

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

central place which is not far from city centre or dubai mall.. metro station is close to the hotel..room was very small and average decor..food was good and staff was friendly.. pool and gym was good.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night as a stop over from the UK to Australia. I was keen to stay somewhere with a decent pool for sunbathing as well as a good gym and was not disappointed.

The reception staff are all extremely helpful and considerate and I was really pleased to be allowed early check-in. My room was clean and comfortable (not much of a view) but that didn't matter. The bed was very comfortable, the air/con worked well as did the tv. The bathroom had a bath with integral shower and on the whole all was fine. I enjoyed reasonably priced and well served food via room service which came quickly.

What really made this hotel stand out (apart from the accommodating staff who also allowed later check-out and use of facilities afterwards) was the breakfast which had a vast selection, cooked to order omelettes, hot and cold selections, attentive waiting staff, wonderful coffee. It really was great although I did note it was probably a good idea to get there early as there were queues later on in the morning. Also, the gym, sauna and steam rooms were great. The gym had state of the art gear, towels and water with good air/con. The pool was a great size and there was plenty of beds and room to sunbathe.

All in all, my stay at this hotel meant a great start to my trip; I can thoroughly recommend staying there as I hope to do again sometime in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was attending the Arab health and selected this hotel as it is a walking distance from the exhibition. The hotel lobby was extremely crowded and guests were sitting in floor, the room smells bad, furnitures and carpets were extremely dirty, few minutes of our arrival I saw a Cockroach in the room couch, the duty manger offered me another room that supposedly cleaner but it was terrible I found women underwear under the curtain and old food.
I waited tell the morning and I ran into another nice and clean hotel.
Travelers; this hotel is extremely unclean, so do not go to this hotel unless you do not care about the cleanness of the hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel is extremely unclean, so do not go to this hotel unless you do not care about the cleanne...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mkhayal

Greetings from Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai!

On behalf of the Hotel Team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenienced we may have caused you. Upon receiving your comments during your stay with us, I have immediately requested our Executive Housekeeper and Front Office Manager to thoroughly check the room and we found no trace of insects. We assure you that Pest Control is performed on a regular basis in accordance with the local authority regulations.

The Executive Housekeeper has been informed and measures have been taken to avoid similar situation concerning cleanliness of the room.

Our guest observations are paramount to us. We thank you for all your comments and we would like to assure you that anything brought to our notice is treated with care and attention it deserves. In this way, we hope to ameliorate any areas which our guests feel may need improvement.

We hope to have a pleasure to welcoming you again in the near future.