Good hotel to stay for any exhibition at the WTC. Walking distance from all the halls and if you cross the center then you come to the WTC metro station about 500-800 meters away from the hotel. You can also cross over from the metro station and be on the Sheikh Zayed Road.
The hotel is neat and clean (one of the quietest hotel rooms I have come across in Dubai). Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Breakfast has a good spread and during convention times can get a bit full in the morning. Also the elevators tend to get full during convention timings. The rooms are a bit pricier then the Ibis which is located inside the convention center. You can access the convention center directly from a side door without stepping outside.
Airport pick and drop is available and lots of taxis available outside. With a short walk the metro is easily accessible too.
Would definitely recommend it a good hotel for the convention center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai is a 4 star hotel ideal for guests on a business trip to Dubai. The hotel forms part of the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition complex and offers eight meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. The hotel is conveniently located in the central business district, close to the main attractions of the city and only 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Dubai
- Accor World Trade Centre Dubai
- Dubai Novotel
- Novotel Hotel Dubai