Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Conrad Dubai(Dubai)
2,115 results
All reviewsblue barconvention centerroom serviceemirates towersnice hotelrooms are smallmetro stationbusiness tripsheikh zayed roadbreakfast buffethouse keepingmini barfree shuttlespecial thanksburj khalifawtcexhibition
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This hotel is located in the Dubai WTC. The front office staff is kind, helpful and very reactive. As I was travelling in family, the sofa beds were not ready, it was prepared very quickly. As an Accor Club Member, I received a personnal welcome during breakfast time (I was arrived during the night) by the guest relation manager. She gave me many recommandations to have an optimal time allocation of my 24-hour stay (what to visit in priority, how...). The room and the swimming pool are okay, The breakfast buffet is excellent. A nice play to stay in family!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Greetings from Dubai!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay with us.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Novotel Dubai World Trade Centre.

I have shared your comments with the Team, so that they are aware of their contribution in meeting your expectations.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward, thank you once again!

We look forward to welcoming you at Novotel World Trade Centre in the near future.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed here for 5 night break in December, with my family (two young kids, aged 6 and 4) Executive Room was extremely small, just enough room to put out sofa bed for kids, but couldn't swing a cat around once that was done. Rest hotel was of good standard and well worth the money we paid. Pool area particularly nice, with heated pool for those "winter" days. We were on B & B package, breakfast was incredibly busy - most days we were queuing just to get a table. Food decent enough. Location of hotel is great, with metro station a short walk through conference center and from there its only a short ride to Dubai Mall and Mall of Emirates.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights on business in Dubai. I've been to Dubai many times on business over the past few years but this was my first time staying at the Novotel as I wanted to try something different and I am glad I did. Very very nice hotel. Excellent staff, nice surroundings, clean and comfortable room. The room was a bit narrower and bit longer than I am used to but I assume it was the same square feet as any of standard room in any other hotel. Very complete spread at breakfast and I like how each person gets their own thermos of coffee at their table instead of having to flag down a waiter for a refill. The staff have the attitude of a 5-star full-service hotel and that's the difference maker. They don't tell you where something is, they stop what they're doing and walk with you to show you where it is. Fast internet in the rooms and well stocked bar in the lobby, what more could you want? Good location, with a hallway leading directly into the Twin Towers Convention Center, walking distance from the metro, and close to other major office buildings in the area.
Will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Reviewed July 22, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

My stay at Novotel was amazing! I shared a twin room with a friend for 15 nights on our vacation to Dubai.

The twin bed room is a good size and beds are very comfortable. There is complementary bottles of water and tea and coffee provided by house keeping daily, but you could request as much bottles of water as you want by calling house keeping (Dont be fooled into buying a bottle by room services for £2 for a bottle!)

We stayed on the 13th floor which is the top floor and the odd numbered rooms has amazing views of Burj Khalifa.

The swimming pool is amazing for afternoon dips, and the gym is very clean.

All staff at Novotel are very friendly and are always eager to be of service.

Wifi is now free to use in rooms and also lobby but can only be used on one device at a time.

I did not eat from the hotel because it was to pricey for me but the buffet looked delicious and there were always a lot of people dining there.

If I ever go to Dubai again I would definitely stay at Novotel its great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Walidhaji
Novotel-Ibis-WTC, General Manager at Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013