My second Christmas at the Radisson Blu in Dubai and I was not disappointed. Splashed out once again for a Royal Club Room with its added perks : accomodation just superb with a balcony overlooking Deira Creek. In the morning a super "all you can eat" breakfast in the executive lounge, although I must admit poached eggs in spinach are an acquired taste; beef bacon not too bad but turkey sausage rather bland. The executive lounge also provides afternoon tea and evening drinks. Meanwhile the British Pub has a good choice of cold lager on tap and the Steak and Kidney Pie is as good as you'll find in England. If you're in the mood to splurge the Palm Grille has some excellent Kobe Beef whilst the Surf and Turf consists of Omani Lobster and corn-fed Australian fillet. Both meals were delicious and well worth the extra Dirhams. Whilst not cheap, the prices also kept away certain Brits who seem to expect a five star meal for MacDonalds prices. To wind up the evening Marbles Night Club on the hotel's ground floor is well worth a visit. Live music from a talented group and a great atmosphere with friendly staff and a cheerful ambience. There's also a few Russian girls hovering in the background who make sure you won't be lonely...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai’s bustling business, leisure and shopping districts, The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek offers 276 rooms, all with private and furnished balconies with fabulous outlets all under one roof. With thirteen meeting rooms including two ballrooms that can accommodate up to 1,500 guests, the hotel is ideal for small meetings and large conferences and weddings.The hotel is just 7 km from the Dubai International Airport and 300 m from the Union Metro Station and offers easy access to all of the city’s attractions and entertainment and is also located a short walk from the famous gold and spice souqs and minutes by taxi from the famous City Center shopping mall. The 24-hour Fitness Club features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, two squash courts, a fully-equipped gym with sauna, steam rooms and massage rooms. We place great importance on guest service and offer Concierge Services, One Touch Service for all your service needs at the touch of a button, Express Check-Out and Late Check-Out, 3 Hour Express Laundry and others to ensure your stay with us is memorable. The hotel offers free high-speed internet access in all rooms for room guests as well as in all meeting rooms for meeting delegates. Wireless internet access is also available in selected public areas within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek Hotel Dubai
- Radisson Dubai
- Dubai Radisson
- Radisson Sas Dubai Deira Creek