2,925 results
All reviews union metro station royal club room small balcony gold souk spice souk english pub swimming pool restaurants and bars standard room excellent hotel close to the airport burj khalifa deira dhow souks renovation balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely hotel in Dubai Creek! I stayed here for my Birthday. The hotel amenities and service have definitely exceed my expectations. I would like to thank Mohammed and the rest of the team for making this stay so special. I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jan H, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jekaterinapupina,

Thank you so much for taking your time and review our Hotel at Trip advisor.
It is heart-warming to read of your experience during your stay with us and we are very pleased that we were able to make it a memorable one. It makes all our hard work and effort worthwhile and sincere thank you for your kind words and commendations, I will make sure it reaches out to entire team especially to Mohamed.
We hope we will have the pleasure of greeting you again when you come back to Dubai!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed our 4 day stay at Radisson . The hotel is comfortable and beautiful. Hotel staff are very hospitable, however,the Philipino waitresses at the restaurant are racist, very rude and have an attitude towards Africans.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Sylvia C

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback at Trip Advisor,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have also noted your comments about the Bar staff, I am rather surprised to learn that you receive such impression, I am certain there must had been some sort of misunderstanding as our top VIP guests come from Africa and receive same respect as any other guests from any part of the world.

I certainly hope that we have an opportunity to welcome you back and that your next stay with us leaves you with a better impression.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here in June for 4 nights on business. Hotel is really good and staff excellent at every turn. I had an executive room with access to the lounge on the 10th floor with wonderful views of the creek outside. Food is very good and enjoyed The China Club specifically. Very convenient to the airport and great to have transfers included in the room rate. Overall I enjoyed this hotel a lot.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Jan H, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Johncorry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback at Trip Advisor,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular that you enjoyed the extra comforts and convenience that the Royal Club lounge provided.

We cant wait to welcome you back at Radisson Blu Hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything at the hotel was excellent. Specially the view from the rooms and the breakfast was superb.
The overall management was really friendly and accommodative. Also the shops within the premises of hotel are a very practical.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jet10741762049,

Thank you for scoring us high on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us.

I am happy to see you were satisfied with all aspects of your stay and certainly hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best hotel to stay in when visiting Dubai! Beautiful view to the creek! Right next to the metro station which takes you to the city center in just 10 minutes. Everything is easily reachable from here. There are also plenty of shops and spice market in walking distance.
Service was perfect. Everybody was very friendly and professional, especially Mohammad and Ahmad (service manager).
Breakfast was amazing both in the variety of selection and in quality.
I can highly recommend this hotel to anybody who is planning to visit Dubai!!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Stanislav R,

Thank you for your lovely review and rating us high on your recent stay with us.

I am happy you enjoyed the location of the hotel and very pleased to hear all the staff took good care of you and made sure you have a comfortable stay with us. I will certainly pass on your nice comments to everyone especially Mohamed and Hameed, as I am confident they will motivate and guide them in their efforts to exceed guests' expectations even more.

We hope to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek again!