I was on business in Dubai for a few days and wanted a hotel close to central old Dubai, so this was perfect. Airport pickup was very on time, friendly and with the usual services expected of a 5* hotel, cold water, cold towels, newspapers etc. It’s only about a 15 drive to Dubai airport.
The hotel is large with very friendly reception staff. Check in was quick, and my bags were brought to my room promptly. The room was great. Granted the Radisson is one of the older hotels in Dubai, but it still has the cleanliness and luxury that you would expect from any 5* hotel. My room was a standard room, but was huge. All rooms have balconies with lovely views of the creek, and across to the new part of Dubai. You can see the Burj al Khalifa from the hotel too (albeit through a sun haze and sand in the air!). There are plenty of restaurants and a couple of shops in the hotels mall area. I ate in the Asian noodle restaurant and it was very good with good service.
Breakfast is excellent, a good choice of fresh fruit and hot and cold food.
I didn’t use the pool or gym, but my husband has stayed at this hotel too on business and said the outdoor pool was really nice, but be careful in the sun!
The location is good if you want to explore around the creek and Deira, you can walk to the Deira in a few minutes and the Souks are only 10 mins by taxi. I think you could probably walk this in about 30 mins, but it was just too hot for me. It’s easy to get a taxi to the modern malls, it can take 30-45 mins depending on traffic, but taxis are cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Radisson Blu lies within the beautiful Deira Creek area of Dubai, a short walk to the bus and metro stations and only 7 kilometers from Dubai International Airport. The hotel, first built in 1975, is a classic fixture of Old Dubai. This area teems with shopping malls as well as traditional souks such as the Spice Market. Each of the 288 rooms and suites boasts a private balcony, coffee or tea provisions and other upscale amenities. It makes for a comfortable stay in Dubai, whether you’re visiting for leisure or business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek Hotel Dubai
- Radisson Dubai
- Dubai Radisson
- Radisson Sas Dubai Deira Creek