My husband and I have stayed here three times in the past six months always Club rooms and suites twice. We have at least a two day stopover on our way to wherever we are headed and find it a balm for the stress of long flights. We are both elderly and enjoy the old world luxury and privacy this hotel offers and indeed I believe without it, we would travel less. The bed is the most comfortable we have found, the staff are wonderfully helpful and we always enjoy the breakfast and high tea and have found the restaurants of a high standard. The gym is well appointed and we use it during our stays. We like this hotel also for its close proximity to the Spice and Gold Souks and enjoy watching the life on the Creek from our balconies. We cannot recommend this hotel too highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Radisson Blu lies within the beautiful Deira Creek area of Dubai, a short walk to the bus and metro stations and only 7 kilometers from Dubai International Airport. The hotel, first built in 1975, is a classic fixture of Old Dubai. This area teems with shopping malls as well as traditional souks such as the Spice Market. Each of the 288 rooms and suites boasts a private balcony, coffee or tea provisions and other upscale amenities. It makes for a comfortable stay in Dubai, whether you’re visiting for leisure or business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek Hotel Dubai
- Radisson Dubai
- Dubai Radisson
- Radisson Sas Dubai Deira Creek