Stayed at the Blu in December 2012 for 2 nights while being on a business trip.
The hotel is good to stay if only the location suits you for your business purpose. My office is 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel so i don't really have a choice on the hotel selection. The hotel though is far away from the city centre and if you get stuck in traffic you waste time for no reason.
The hotel is quite old. The rooms look old and heavy. The furniture, the small balcony with the decade-old chair and table, the really old bathroom, bathtub, ceiling and toilet are some things you will definately notice.
Staff is really good, everywhere you look you can find somebody to help you. Lots of choices for dining in the hotel. Had lunch at the enlglish pub before i left for the airport. Average food and service.
Also had dinner in the room. Delicious soup and chicken and great service.
I also used the limo service to drive me around the city and was really good. The driver knew eveything about Dubai and was really willing to answer my questions and follow the places i liked to see.
Overall a good experience. The rooms need to be fixed and given a fresh air look.Good hotel, good staff...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai’s bustling business, leisure and shopping districts, The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek offers 276 rooms, all with private and furnished balconies with fabulous outlets all under one roof. With thirteen meeting rooms including two ballrooms that can accommodate up to 1,500 guests, the hotel is ideal for small meetings and large conferences and weddings.The hotel is just 7 km from the Dubai International Airport and 300 m from the Union Metro Station and offers easy access to all of the city’s attractions and entertainment and is also located a short walk from the famous gold and spice souqs and minutes by taxi from the famous City Center shopping mall. The 24-hour Fitness Club features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, two squash courts, a fully-equipped gym with sauna, steam rooms and massage rooms. We place great importance on guest service and offer Concierge Services, One Touch Service for all your service needs at the touch of a button, Express Check-Out and Late Check-Out, 3 Hour Express Laundry and others to ensure your stay with us is memorable. The hotel offers free high-speed internet access in all rooms for room guests as well as in all meeting rooms for meeting delegates. Wireless internet access is also available in selected public areas within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rezidor, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek Hotel Dubai
- Radisson Dubai
- Dubai Radisson
- Radisson Sas Dubai Deira Creek