Spent 2 nights stopover at this hotel. It is an older property - are there any old buildings in Dubai? - formerley the Intercontinental according to my cousin. However, it is a very good 4 star hotel. Rooms are a good size and comfortable. We enjoyed the choice of restaurants available in the hotel. The breakfast restaurant was excellent and service good. The Persian "Sabestan" restaurant provided a very good taste of fine Middle Eastern food.
The location across the busy road from the Creek is ideal for those interested in the traditional ways of Dubai traders. The wharves are a varied mixture of local shipping still mainly wooden dhows. Further down the wharf off to the right are the Spice and Gold souks all within comfortable walking distance except perhaps in the summer heat.
The traditional ferry ride across the creek to the original village area in what were sand dunes is along the creek to.
Booking online direct with the hotel we got a very good price for the room based on all factors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai’s bustling business, leisure and shopping districts, The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek offers 276 rooms, all with private and furnished balconies with fabulous outlets all under one roof. With thirteen meeting rooms including two ballrooms that can accommodate up to 1,500 guests, the hotel is ideal for small meetings and large conferences and weddings.The hotel is just 7 km from the Dubai International Airport and 300 m from the Union Metro Station and offers easy access to all of the city’s attractions and entertainment and is also located a short walk from the famous gold and spice souqs and minutes by taxi from the famous City Center shopping mall. The 24-hour Fitness Club features an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, two squash courts, a fully-equipped gym with sauna, steam rooms and massage rooms. We place great importance on guest service and offer Concierge Services, One Touch Service for all your service needs at the touch of a button, Express Check-Out and Late Check-Out, 3 Hour Express Laundry and others to ensure your stay with us is memorable. The hotel offers free high-speed internet access in all rooms for room guests as well as in all meeting rooms for meeting delegates. Wireless internet access is also available in selected public areas within the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Travelocity, TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek Hotel Dubai
- Radisson Dubai
- Dubai Radisson
- Radisson Sas Dubai Deira Creek