Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$173
Jumeirah.com
$366
$249
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$228
$189
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$240
$191
$1,225
2,380 results
All reviewsunion metro stationroyal club roompalm grillsmall balconygold soukspice soukenglish pubswimming poolafternoon tearestaurants and barsstandard roomthe hotel offersexcellent hotelclose to the airportmini barburj khalifadeira
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We had such a great time at the Radisson Blu! It's right on Deira Creek and although it was 40 degrees (celsius) outside, we walked to the ferry and crossed the creek to Meena Bazaar for less than $1CDN. Taxis to shopping or the airport or anywhere were always available and staff were very friendly. We had 3 staying in a room and were able to organize a cot to be in the room online so it was ready upon arrival. They had free wi-fi and computers in the business room available. The breakfast was a little pricey but there were different options which gave us some flexibility.

I would definitely not stay anywhere else if I visit Dubai again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank GuestZS
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I stayed on business in May and July 2011 and found this Hotel to be perfect for my needs.
I stayed in the executive rooms and this gave me access to the executive lounge, which I found being on my own was a placed I felt safe in and away from the main thrust of the hotel.
Fazil who works in the executive lounge looked after me and was exceptional in his service and nothing was too much for him, he never stops working and looking after the guests.
The room was very clean and comfortable with a great view of the creek.
The restaurants on site are good and the food was reasonably price and great quality.
The pool area has a good few beds and with it being high up it sometimes catches the breeze which can be very welcoming at times in Dubai.
Access to the metro is less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel

Room Tip: All rooms have a creek view from what i could tell but it is restricted to which side of the hotel your room is on.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We booked this hotel through expedia and got a really good price, so we were pleased with the hotel overall. The staff were very helpful and allowed us to check in early, the rooms are a good size and clean. The pool area is slightly outdated but is fine for a few hours of relaxing. The hotel has a huge choice of restaurants if you don't wish to venture far and it also has a very good gym. A value for money option if you're keen to stay in the old area of Dubai - it's an easy walk to the creek and also very close to the metro station. Consider upgrading to the package that includes breakfast and evening drinks.....

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2011

It was my second staying at this hotel. I like the attitude of the staff, location saves me a lot of time (no need travel so much in traffic jams) and I like so many restaurants at the hotel.

Room Tip: higher floors propose more comfortable rooms...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We booked 4 nights at this hotel in their Club Room - so it began at the Dubai airport from where we were whisked away in a nice Lexus car (complimentary pickup). A short 20 minutes drive and we were at the hotel. At the reception I was asked if I would like to go to the 10th floor where they had a separate reception / welcome for Club Room guests. We went there with gratitude at not having to wait.

Check-in was brisk and we were shown in at a 8th floor room (the hotel has 10 floors) with a nice view of the Dubai creek and the pool. Later we went to the Club Lounge (again on the 10th floor) for our "happy hour" (which was more than an hour) with complimentary drinks and snacks. Breakfast again at the club lounge meant less guests than the crowded regular buffet at the hotel ground floor restaurant. And who can complain of the ambiance of having a nice continental b'fast on the 10th floor with views of the Dubai creek and the strains of Mozart. Since we were touring Dubai, access to most of the tourist places was quick (10 minutes to less than an hour), although some might prefer the centrally located hotels but with no views.

The hotel has lots of restaurants (I think 16) and some like the "Fish Market" are favorably rated by the swish Dubai crowd. They have a fleet of about 50 Lexus cars to take you around and costs just about 5 to 10 dirhams more than the smelly, loud Dubai taxis. The concierge there can arrange tickets / reservations for activities like desert safari (a must-do) and Burj Khalifa etc. The staff was ever helpful and cheerful - my picky wife and son too rated them high.

If you do select this hotel, do yourself a favor and get the Club Room or higher - you will enjoy it.

Room Tip: Get the Club Room
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family