Crowne Plaza Dubai
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
$272
Hotels.com
$364
$294
Jumeirah.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$232
$189
$337
$249
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
JW Marriott
$240
$191
$1,225
1,694 results
All reviewsal danasheikh zayed roadharvester pubtrader vicsihg memberemirates towersmetro stationbusiness triptrade centerbit datedbusiness hotelthe ground flooran upgraderestaurants and barsclub roombuffet breakfastburj khalifa
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I've stayed here a few times as it's not only a convenient location for work, but it's also somewhere you can feel relaxed in. Last week however was marred by a farcical check-in. I asked as I had been there before many times if there was any chance of an upgrade to be told yes, if you pay. I queried this as, as a gold member it should be offered if available (which it was), and a manager then appeared. He would not listen to a word I said, just repeated over and over again that this never happened, and if I wanted an upgrade, pay up! He refused to listen to the fact this had indeed happened to me on that very same spot I was standing 3 times previously when I stayed. It was like a customer service training session on how not to treat people. It was comical to the point that I gave in (my wife was with me on this trip and was as tired as I was, and disappointed at the “welcome” received after I had told her how nice the staff were!), paid the extra after 20 minutes of being told I was wrong, and went to my room (after visits to 2 smoking rooms first, even though I had requested non-smoking) to reserve the Radisson up the road for my next few stays in Dubai. To add insult to injury a bottle of wine and bowl of fruit was delivered to the room, presumably as an apology. Sorry, that just wound me up even more, then another bowl turned up the following day too!! It was all left uneaten and unconsumed needless to say. The one saving grace is that the gentleman who cleaned the room was so pleasant, attentive, smiley and a great ambassador for the hotel – the antithesis of his managerial colleague in reception who has probably succeeded in losing 20 hotel nights in the next 2 months as I return with colleagues. In general there is something about this Crowne Plaza that makes you want to return (before this visit naturally) but there are plenty of other hotels nearby offering a better experience for less cost I’m sure. 99% of the staff are really polite, helpful and make you feel welcome but it only takes one obstinate jobsworth to ruin all their good work.

1  Thank FairReviewUK
Crowne Plaza D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear “ObservantPerson”,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Dubai here on Tripadvisor.

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment on your recent stay.

While we take into consideration your comments, please be informed that we have the history of your previous stays and the Club Floor access that you experienced was paid for. The complimentary room upgrades that you have mentioned will only be given subject to availability and it will be to the next room type available.

We believe that this is an unfortunate case of misunderstanding and we welcome any constructive feedback as this enables us to address any flaws in our strive to continually enhance the service and experience we deliver.

In the mean time, we thank you for your comments about the Housekeeping staff and please be assured that it will be shared with the management team.

We really hope that we will have the opportunity to restore your confidence in Crowne Plaza Dubai.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I went to Dubai on 14th Feb and stayed in that hotel, Hotel ambeience is really nice and beautiful rooms are great with all amenities except the bathing gown which was very small in size and after informing the house keeping they did not change the same, food quality is exceelent and in varieties

Room Tip: always try to get room after 10th floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Crowne Plaza D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear “Tripathi_12”,
We are happy to note that you had a nice stay overall.
Thank you for your feedback about the hotel’s ambiance, food and location. We also take note your comments about the bath robe. Please note that it will be shared with the management and staff.
Once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

It is difficult being away from home but my stay at Crowne PlazaSZR always makes me feel as if i own the place. Home away from home, the best staff i have ever come across with exceptional management.

Dear “Ashkahmed”,
It is thrilling to read your short but wonderful review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Dubai.
We are delighted to be called your “home away from home”. We will be happy to share your feedback with the management and staff.
We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stay at Crown Plaza Dubai on a very regular basis. I feel at home. I recommend to be at the club level this is the best place where to be. You can be at the Dubaï Mall in 10 mn thanks to the Metro. Staff is very efficient. There are enough restaurant in the hotel to spend a week not being twice at the same place.

Room Tip: ask a room on the parking side (oposite of the main road) they are quieter especialy when you have a captain corner suite
1  Thank thetravellerSens

Dear “thetravellerSens”
Thank you for your continuous support at Crowne Plaza Dubai and for taking the time to share your feedback here on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted that you feel “at home” and that our staff managed to make your stay an enjoyable one. Thank you for your comments about the Club Floor, hotel’s location and variety of restaurants.
Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Both me and my dad really enjoyed staying at the Crown Plaza Hotel. The service was overall just amazing and perfect. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, also well mannered. The restaurants surrounding the hotel, were just perfect. I loved everything about the place. Thank you all so very much for everything.

• Stayed: February 2014
Crowne Plaza D, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear “leilazahra94”,
It is thrilling to note that you and your dad had an “amazing stay” with us at Crowne Plaza Dubai and thank you for sharing your feedback here on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted with your comments about the service you have received, our staff and the restaurants.
We will be happy to share your review with the management and colleagues.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.