“Hands down my favourite restaurant in Dubai”
Review of Traiteur

Traiteur
Ranked #418 of 9,926 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Traiteur, Park Hyatt Dubai's award-winning signature restaurant, presents bistronomic French cuisine in an arresting environment. The menu is best described as a fusion of classic bistro cuisine with gastronomy, or to put it simply, casual French fine-dining. With striking views of the signature elevated show kitchen, which literally positions the restaurant's Chefs 'on stage', Traiteur is as much a feast for the eyes as for the palate. Our luxury resort restaurant features exclusive private dining spaces, including Chef's Table and Cave Privee - set amidst an impressive wine cellar, one of the most extensive in Dubai.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Traiteur is really an excellent choice if you want to splash out a little (which you must unfortunately!). The wine list is great, food good quality, and service attentive. Nice inside and outside seating.

I accidentally ordered something I didn't like and the chef came out and explained to me which type of fish it was and then took it back to replace it with something different, although it really hadn't been their mistake.

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

After a month in Saudi I was looking forward to a treat on my visit to Dubai and the brunch at Traiteur did not disappoint.......Great food and helpful staff made my solo trip one to remember. I am returning to Dubai in April and will be meeting my family for the first time in two months and Traiteur will be our Friday destination. I cant wait to see my, very foody, nine year old daughters reaction to the desert room!!!!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

I went here with friends from out of town. I enjoyed the vast variety of food choices and the quality of service. I reserved a table over the phone and only inside tables were available. After making a request with the manager, a table was made available outside and we were very happy that our requests was accommodated with haste by the manager and waitstaff.

Before this brunch, I had only been to one other Friday brunch and that was at the Fairmount. This brunch was much better and the atmosphere was more to my liking. I particularly enjoyed the Canadian lobsters and the salmon sashimi.

The scenic creek and sitting outside was great as well. I'll go here again, but not often as it is pricey.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I have been here many times. The setting is lovely with the creek, marina and posh boats moored nearby . Overall I think this brunch is deteriorating. The seafood bar offerings are now about a quarter of the size they used to be which is disappointing. In addition the hike in prices and number of extra tables added makes it feel cramped and as if they want to bleed the cash cos dry. At aed700 this is not a cheap experience. There was no live music and the drinks service was slow at times.
I think the hotel is trying hard to maximise covers and revenue whilst reducing food costs and the balance seems wrong to me. I wi think hard before I would go back there again. Overall, close but no cigar. Could do better.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have now been to two brunches in Dubai. Last Year we went to Al Qasr which I rated highly. However after our visit here in January I believe that the quality of the food was slightly better. After a seafood starter of oysters, lobster, prawns and mussels, we then enjoyed a selection of hors d'oeuvres including beef tartare with a quails egg, smoked salmon eggs benedict as well as some superb pate de foie-gras. Our main courses included the most beautiful suckling pig and rare roast beef - superb!!!