See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 18, 2017

Our travel agent booked us here in a 2 storey 2 bedroom suite. The 2 bedrooms each had a bathroom of reasonable size and comfort. The towels were pretty old and scratchy though. The beds were comfortable however the carpets were really stained and dirty. When we were going up the stairs, we realised our footprints were leaving marks in the dust so not sure when the last time the room was cleaned thoroughly. There was a kitchen in the room but only 1 teaspoon and 4 cups and saucers. No plates, washing up liquid, teatowels etc and when we looked at the stove it was not even connected. We had to turn the fridge on when we arrived and had a cold shower on the first day not realising we had to turn the hot water on to heat up.
The space was a good size but could not get TV's to work and only Arabic channels anyway.
There was a disco booming out music till 3am which was annoying and a very strong smell of smoke in the corridors and when the airconditioning was on.
A short walk to the metro station and 2 stops from Mall of the Emirates but a long way from downtown. Staff were friendly enough but check in was painfully slow, as was check out (on New years Day after a 3 night stay - our car was waiting and they insisted on sending someone to check the room before we left, which was a little insulting - must have thought we were going to steal the 1 teaspoon!)
The one time we asked the porter to get us a taxi, he went out the front but there weren't any so he said to get the metro.
The best thing I can say is that the suite had a new washing machine and fortunately I had packed liquid soap so we were able to wash and dry most of our clothes over the 3 days. However, the advertised laundry rack was nowhere to be found.
Probably would not stay again - if you are going to Dubai, splash out at one of the 5 star hotels.

Room tip: Being on the 13th floor didn't get us any relief from the disco noise, so good luck!
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2016

i unfortunately stayed for 7 nights in between shifting from my apartment to another one.

housekeeping was terrible as if no training was given to staff. first night and the cups (for coffee or tea) were not washed/replaced, shampoo & conditioner used were not replaced, bath mat was taken and not replaced. internet is sluggish and would intermittently go.

upon checkout a chocolate bar was charged saying that one bar was consumed when there has always been one kitkat chocolate in the "mini bar". front desk couldn't say when it was consumed in the 7 nights that i stayed, just said that it's always replaced. needless to say, no customer service skills whatsoever.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ztiwokah
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

First of all there is no greeting upon check in and no body escort you to the room you have to go by yourself find the elevator etc. 2nd the receptionist lady she gave me a worst room without checking with house keeping as you can see the pictures .i requested some thing in room . I received like 45 mint after the request .myself I call again then she told me I will check . The service was awful. If the service will terrible/unprofessional who will come .check in date 27/11/2016 room number 204.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Raja Ahsan A
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

It is one if the best hotels in tecom in dubai....,
The design of the rooms and the furniture is unique....
Although it has to sea view at all but really i recommend it....
The staff are very active and too kind...

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Visited for the first time. The hotel is very accessible, quiet and clean. My family liked their spacious rooms so with their friendly staff. Very close to metro station and easy when you need a taxi. I will definitely recommend Boutique 7 to my friends.

Date of stay: August 2016