See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 6, 2016

i unfortunately stayed for 7 nights in between shifting from my apartment to another one.

housekeeping was terrible as if no training was given to staff. first night and the cups (for coffee or tea) were not washed/replaced, shampoo & conditioner used were not replaced, bath mat was taken and not replaced. internet is sluggish and would intermittently go.

upon checkout a chocolate bar was charged saying that one bar was consumed when there has always been one kitkat chocolate in the "mini bar". front desk couldn't say when it was consumed in the 7 nights that i stayed, just said that it's always replaced. needless to say, no customer service skills whatsoever.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ztiwokah
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

First of all there is no greeting upon check in and no body escort you to the room you have to go by yourself find the elevator etc. 2nd the receptionist lady she gave me a worst room without checking with house keeping as you can see the pictures .i requested some thing in room . I received like 45 mint after the request .myself I call again then she told me I will check . The service was awful. If the service will terrible/unprofessional who will come .check in date 27/11/2016 room number 204.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Raja Ahsan A
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

It is one if the best hotels in tecom in dubai....,
The design of the rooms and the furniture is unique....
Although it has to sea view at all but really i recommend it....
The staff are very active and too kind...

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Visited for the first time. The hotel is very accessible, quiet and clean. My family liked their spacious rooms so with their friendly staff. Very close to metro station and easy when you need a taxi. I will definitely recommend Boutique 7 to my friends.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Saby131
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I have been opportune to have visited a ton of hotels in d UEA n have never had d displeasure of saying I will never return there,neither will I recomend it to my enemy.d staff is crap,I requested for room service wn I was up at the spa for like 1 hr 30 mins then left the spa and strolled a little before returning to the room..I spent like 3hours out but d cleaners never passed around.d first days breakfast I could manage but on day two,oo my..worse experience ever...d rooms are big n old,the television keeps constantly going off ..u can not watch anything...it goes of every 2 minutes...in fact...I don't even know why places like that are left open.rude staff

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends