“Always a dinner to look forward to !”
Review of M's Grill

M's Grill
Ranked #49 of 9,971 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: International selection of meats served in a warm and inviting atmosphere. The menu is mainly meat inspired by fresh seasonal produce paired with innovative side dishes. Guests dining in this Dubai steakhouse can expect the best cuts.
Reviewed June 13, 2014

One of my favorite steak houses in town. I am a regular since 2007 and aside from small glitches
never had a negative experience. The steaks are excellent and made to your liking. Additional not on the menu requests are catered to and staff, especially Krsitine, are always very friendly and helpful and quick to respond. Looking forward ti my next visit already !
Wolfgang M.

LeMeridienFB, Manager at M's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Wolfgang,

It is our pleasure to read from your review that you enjoyed visiting M's Beef Bistro at Le Meridien Dubai. Your kind comments are truly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

What a culinary evening !!! One of the best Ribeye steaks ever eaten, and believe you me, I have tried a few ones in major restaurants. I choose my steak rear and I felt I did not neet my teeth since it was so soft and tender and was just melting away like ice in the sun.

The place reminded me of the Italian Trattorias, very clean and well kept with a really great service from all the staff, the best place for fantastic meat at resonable price, will defenitelly go back, it is now top of the list for Ribeye Steaks in Dubai.

Dear Paolo,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor about your dining experience at M's Beef Bistro. We are glad to read that you valued our food, atmosphere and service provided by our associates.

Thank you once again for your personal recommendation.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Granted, we got the pre fixe lunch menu, but the steaks were not cooked correctly (medium-rare was too rare and rare was too cooked) and had to be sent back. Starter salads were extremely simple (though vinaigrette was tasty) and presentation was not great. Plus, we ordered dressing on the side but it came on the salad. Steak came with fries (actually very good) and another of the same vinaigrette starter salad in a different bowl(?). Dessert was a Black Forest cake, which was ok. Service was not great, but it seemed like lunch time was training time since the place was empty. Ambience at least for lunch was lacking. Decor looks tired and a bit odd. Maybe it's better in the dark. Would not go back.

LeMeridienFB, Manager at M's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Dear Maria,

While thanking you for your review of M's Beef Bistro, please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience you had with food the last times you visited. Your valuable feedback is extremely important to us and I guarantee you that we take all necessary steps to rectify them. The whole team of M's Beef Bistro Chefs along with the Executive Chef has been kept notified of your feedback & we will take every step to improve the quality of food in M's Beef Bistro.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The staff is most observant. Couldn't fault the service at all. Food is great. They know how to prepare a piece of cow. Of all the steak sauces, I prefer the mustard sauce. One of my favourite steak joints in Dubai. Dining there at least once a month.

LeMeridienFB, Manager at M's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Guido,

Reviewed April 13, 2014

My hubby and I visited this bistro last night for the first time. The service was not impressive, some waitstaff sound robotic but we loved the meal we ordered - we had Oeuf Cocotte as starter which was lovely, 2 x 300 gms US ribeyes for the two of us cooked medium along with fries and sauteed spinach. The meat came out quite big for one person but since we were hungry, we left nothing on the plate. The meat was perfectly cooked to our liking, tender and juicy. We added it to our steakhouse favorite list and these carnivores will definitely come back for the meat!!

LeMeridienFB, Manager at M's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Mutiara,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of M's Beef Bistro. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your dining with us.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.