“restaurant in the building I live in :-)”

Red Tomato Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #2,809 of 9,807 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 28, 2014

this is one of my beloved restaurants....my husband also love it very much and many times if I cook anything which he doesn't like he goes down and eat there....so thank u red tomato to be in our building :-)

2  Thank iminice

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I thought I would try a bite at Red Tomato because the decor enticed me. It had a very authentic Italian feel-something that Dubai lacks, authenticity. Although not extravagantly decorated, it felt cosy and slightly worn which added to the ambiance. There is a pizza oven in the centre of the restaurant that adds warmth and light and the bathroom decor embodies shabby french chic. The waiting staff were very welcoming, although not the most subtle service. It was reasonable considering it was not fine dining restaurant but more of a relaxed grab-a-pizza-and-go kind of place. I ordered a Caprice salad followed by calamari and steamed veg. To be honest I was disappointed because the calamari was not battered or grilled just boiled and lacked any flavour. The veg also had absolutely no flavour or texture. It tasted like soggy frozen vegetables-reheated. In contrast however, the pizza that my boyfriend ordered was thin based pizza with spicy chicken and prego sauce with packed with ample flavour. Pricing was affordable. I would go back to give it a second chance because of the decor and pizza which has semi convinced me.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

While waiting for my kids we decided to have a quick bite at Red Tomato Pizza. The place is in a busy road but when you step inside you will find a little Gem ! Pizza in a real Wood Oven, excellent service and a delightful taste for the decoration. Well done.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The focaccia was not bad. The minestrone was very good. Frutti de mare pizza was ok - the wait staff told me the seafood on the pizza was fresh when I asked before having ordered but it was indeed topped with frozen seafood assortment that had been thawed - could see from the look and taste. I was quite disappointed however the service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Their pizza is good "for those who prefer the Italian one over the americain Pizza" I tried the eggplant Pizza twice and was tasty "ask for it without garlic....better".
Their pasta was amazing....luv this restaurant...the waitress is very kind