“Amazing steak and seafood”
Review of La Parrilla

La Parrilla
Ranked #171 of 9,807 Restaurants in Dubai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A true taste of Latin passion. Samba beats, stunning views and authentic Latin American cuisine gives La Parrilla a particularly warm and welcoming atmosphere. A meat lovers paradise, the restaurant offers an alternative dining destination for quality food set against a 25th floor vantage point. With a name that literally means 'The Grill', La Parrilla exudes sizzling meats and Latin American style from the every moment you arrive. With cooked to perfection signature steaks and spectacular views across the Arabian Gulf and the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, La Parrilla offers a world class venue that simultaneously combines grace and traditional flavors in a Dubai elegant setting. Although La Parrilla is rapidly becoming recognised as the place to visit for an impeccable steak selection, the restaurant also offers a surprising choice of seafood and vegetarian dishes for those who don't fancy the highly recommended Wagyu Beef main. Suitable for a lavish evening out or a great romantic venue to impress that special someone, La Parrilla offers a dining opportunity to taste the regions flavors and experience a refreshing blend of culinary excellence alongside luxurious surroundings. **Please make a reservation before arrival.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Have always enjoyed La Parrilla as the food and service is fantastic. Went last night and thought it might not be so good as there was no entertainment during Ramadan. Totally wrong. It was a great night as usual. Soft background music gave it a lovely ambience. Lovely for any occasion.

1  Thank Marieviola
Valeria G, Manager at La Parrilla, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Ms. Viola,

Greetings from Jumeirah beach hotel!

I would firstly like to thank you for writing a feedback about your recent visit in la Parrilla at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

I am extremely delighted to read the positive comments about your experience in our restaurant. We are very happy to have regular guest like yourself and will always make your dining experience with us unforgettable.

I would definitely share your feedback with the entire team in la Parrilla. We all look forward to welcome you back in La Parrilla next time when you will visit Dubai.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant a few times now and it never fails to deliver. We were on half board with supplement but choice is still fabulous. Steaks are superb and the restaurant ambience is fantastic. A must visit when in Dubai.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jumeirah beach hotel!

I am delighted to read the positive comments about your experience in our restaurant. Delicious steaks, efficient service and great live entertainment. We are very happy that we made your dining experience with us unforgettable.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Loved La Parilla great food service and the band and dancers great there is an amazing view from this restaurant and even though it was busy we were served promptly and definitely will go back there

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel!

I am extremely delighted to read the positive comments about your experience in our restaurant. Delicious steaks, efficient service, energetic live entertainment and amazing view is what we promise to all our guests in La Parrilla and I am glad that you thoroughly enjoyed it. We are very happy that we made your dining experience with us unforgettable.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Really great food and service from everyone.Special mention for Sebastian who was especially attentive and made us feel comfortable.

Dear Briggite,

Gretings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedack regarding your recent visit in La Parrilla at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

I am extremely delighted to read about your recent experience in La Parrilla being a great evening. I will definitely share your amazing feedback to the whole team, especially to Sebastian who was your waiter that night and to our kitchen team who cooked your delicious dinner. It is always our priority to make our guest’s experience special and memorable at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Thank you once again for your feedback, as without such feedback we find it difficult to maintain and improve the very high standards we set ourselves.

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Muchas Gracias

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I live in Houston so I should know about steaks, I never imagined that best steak I would eat will be in Dubai. This was the best Rib Eye Australian Wagu steak ever. Believe me ! Don't think about ordering anything else. Now let me say this, I was invited, so someone else was paying! I was very glad, because that steak was the most expensive steak I ever ordered. Just make sure you can afford it!

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jumeirah Beach Hotel!

I would firstly like to thank you for writing a feedback about your recent visit in La Parrilla at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

I am extremely delighted to learn about your experience in La Parrilla during your visit tyo Dubai. I have noted your comments about our delicious Australian Rib Eye and this is what we promise to our guests. I will definitely share you feedback to the entire La Parrilla team. We all look forward to welocme you again.

Muxhas Gracias