“something everyone should experience”
Review of Skydive Dubai

Skydive Dubai
Ranked #30 of 464 Tours in Dubai
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Dubai is an adventure sports brand known for its extraordinary and innovative pursuit of excellence in aerial sports and has developed two of the foremost skydiving locations worldwide. Skydiving available in Dubai during summer 2017 only at our premium location, the Palm dropzone. To book your tandem skydive, please visit our website.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Moscow, Russia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“something everyone should experience”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Sky Diving was something I always wanted to do. And now after it I think that it was definately not the last time for me. At first I wanted to make a reservation online. But it is always fully booked so I just gave it a shot and went there to see if maybe somebody will not come. And voila, I was lucky and could take a free space. The 2000 DHS is a lot but I think that the money is worth it. At the end you get around 60 pictures and a nice video of your jump.

I cant wait to go again!

Visited September 2013

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Best Experience Ever!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

If you're planning to sky dive, SkyDive Dubai is the best place to do it. The set-up, instructors, photographers and the overall ambience could not be any better. The jump is exhilarating and the view of the Dubai Palm makes it so much more enjoyable. Give yourself enough time to enjoy it and take the whole experience in, I'd say at least 3 hours. While it might seem expensive, you get a plane ride with a beautiful view, a lifetime experience and a set of photos & a DVD for memory. Three words: Just do it!

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“a feeling you can't describe”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I recommend anyone to try this out. The staff are all friendly and "easygoing". The view from the plane is just awesome and the feeling when you jump out of the plan just indescribable.

There is only a fee if you want to skydive, but not for visiting the location.

Visited April 2014
Malaysia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Skydiving in Dubai”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

A must try in Dubai. You could book from the internet for your jump. Preferably choose the in the morning as you could take your lunch over there. It cost 50 dirham for the buffet which you could top up your plate anytime.

There's a gift shop over there is you wanted to buy something for remembrance. T-shirt's, caps, hand bands, etc...

Video compilation of your experience here and also photos will be taken and the cd's will be given to you after your jump. Just have to wait approximately 45 minutes for them to burn the cd.

Have fun.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank ninavicky
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Ridiculously AMAZING experience of a lifetime, Just do it!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was by far the most exciting / exhilarating activity I've ever done in my life (and in the perfect place!), don't think twice, just sign up and do it!!

I was visiting Dubai for a few days for vacation with a few friends. My friends left early so I was alone on the day of my jump and nervous the 24 hours leading up to it, I couldn't think about anything else. I read all 22 pages of reviews, which were all great and relaxed me (a little). I showed up for my jump at 11:45am, ahead of my 12pm booking time. The facilities were clean, professional-looking, efficient, and military-like which made me feel confident and safe. The staff were extremely professional, sweet and helpful. They took my weight, height and had me fill out paperwork (which was probably the scariest paperwork I've ever had to fill out, but don't let that deter you!). In truth, I think this activity is WAY safer than many other things given the scrutiny and regulations around it... (have you taken a cab in Dubai?! scary...). I put my stuff in a locker, which was easy and safe - I didn't have anything too valuable but the lockers do lock (contrary to other reviews I had read). Then Tom, who would jump with me, introduced himself and walked me through basic instructions. Tom put me at ease instantly. He does this 6 - 8 times per day (learned in the military), was extremely nice and professional. Darius, the film/photographer also introduced himself and took a quick intro video. Within 10 minutes I was buckled up and making my way to the plane. Darius continued to film/ask questions and take pictures throughout the entire ascent in the plane. Once we reached the proper altitude, Tom made final adjustments and in no time flat, we were out! I felt a drop in my stomach for a few seconds after leaving the plane, but that went away quickly and I just felt like I was flying - literally the most amazing feeling you'll ever have in your life! Darius (I have no idea how he does this - amazing technique) flew around us, videoing and taking pictures. At one point he grabbed my arm and spun me around so I could see the full breath-taking view. I have some extremely cool shots while freefalling! My mouth was wide open and smiling the whole time - I think my body was somewhere between extreme happiness and shock mode! If you can, try to smile normally the whole time and make your body as spread out as possible, the pictures look the best that way :)! After about a minute of free fall, the parachute opened and we were flying! It was such a relaxed feeling to sit and hang; the view of the Palm was absolutely spectacular. We glided down for about five to ten minutes or so, turning into and out of the wind. I felt myself physically saddened (because I knew it was going to be over soon) as we got lower and lower and landed with perfect precision. My first thought once I landed was how much I wanted to get back up on the plane and do it again! I waited a quick 30 minutes or so at the café (watching others fly and land) until my film and photos were ready. The pictures and the video are AMAZING, I'm so glad I have them, Darius is clearly a pro!! I was completely done by about 12:45pm (the most quick and efficient operation ever!).

Overall, I had an amazing experience that I will not forget for the rest of my life, I can't stop thinking about skydiving, and I can't wait to return to Dubai to do it again! Seriously, if you have any doubts, just put them out of your head, this is an extremely professional / efficient organization, they know what they are doing (and are very good at it), you can have full trust in them to give you the opportunity to have an amazing and safe skydive! (For the record, I normally don't write reviews on anything, that's how much I loved this experience of a lifetime and want others to enjoy it!)

Visited April 2014