“One of My Best Life Experiences”
Review of Skydive Dubai

Skydive Dubai
Ranked #35 of 466 Outdoor Activities in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Two amazing locations to go skydiving in Dubai! The Palm DZ is uniquely located in Dubai and our Desert Campus DZ is located outside of Dubai. More tandem skydiving slots than ever before available for booking on our website.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The SkyDive Dubai Team are an awesome crowd, they made my first Skydiving jump an unforgettably fun experience.. I must admit, the experience would not have been the same without them.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"scared of heights"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My first ever SkyDive couldn't get better! amazing place to lose my diving virginity! can;t wait to go back to Dubai and do this again!

2  Thank CheontheRoad
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Well my daughter did the tandom jump on the desert ... The jump on the palm with closed.., I was counting moments until my daughter came back.. She says it was awesome

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Skydive Dubai, the world’s premier skydiving location, neighboring The Palm Jumeirah and the Dubai Marina. With these beautiful and breathtaking views Skydive Dubai has always been the people’s number one choice for skydiving.

I finally decided to do it! It was not a bet with friends, just a thing I put on my Pocket list: to do before to die. And I didn't regret it. Now I'm planed to do it again with other friends. Of course at the beginning you are scared, but when you leave the plane and started to fly with this beautiful location, you enjoy it.

The staff is great and much experimented. They try their best that people have fun and enjoy the experience but without canceling the risk approach of the jump.

Recommend to anyone the experience

1  Thank Lugano22
See more reviews
Reviewed May 29, 2013

It's expensive compared to jumping in other countries, but then you do get a 5-star view of the Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf, and the whole of Dubai. You also get a video and pictures of your jump. We had a group of 15 people, which gave us an insignificant discount (for the effort to organize). I had never done this before, so I can't really compare, and I don't really know the organizational factors on their end, but we had bookings at 2 different, times. When we got their, we were informed that the groups needed to be smaller (didn't they know that already?) and that the times would be pushed back (by over an hour). It wasn't too big a deal, since most of us had blocked off the day, just remember...block off the day. I'm also not sure if you have the option of jumping without the pictures and video, and how much of a discount that might give, if any.

The people jumping with us (tandem and photographers in wingsuits) are highly skilled. I didn't have the least worry about safety with them. At least two of our guides were ex-military jumpers, so you know they're serious. Fun, too, though, I have to say. Each has their own style, and people in my group described their experiences as very different from my own - each seemed to be matched with the perfect tandem partner.

All in all, it was an amazing experience, and I'm very grateful to all the people down at Skydive Dubai, Jumeirah.

1  Thank Mixchel