“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #27 of 428 Tours in Dubai
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The world’s premier skydiving locations, the Desert Campus and Palm! Tandem skydiving now available at both locations as well as experienced skydiving. Discover cost, requirements and what the tandem skydiving experience will be like with just one click via the link in our profile. We look forward to welcoming you to either location.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

My 19 year old daughter did the sky dive with my husband in April over the Palm. The staff there were so lovely and friendly and made you really feel at ease. You do have to be 18 and make sure you arrive there with leggings or long shorts and a t-shirt with no collar due to all the straps. You also have to remove all jewellery. They said it was amazing and the DVD you get is fantastic. It's a wonder ours isn't worn out by now. You have a DVD each and you have your own camera man. Amazing experience to do over a beautiful view too. Thank you to Jo and Lynette for taking good care of Lucy and Neil!!

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Lebanon
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dont think about it, Just Book”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Just don't think about it, Book it.
Its really awesome.
Great Location, Great view, Great Staff.
Cost : 480 USD including a DVD Video HD and another Pictures DVD.

2 Thank RalphACLebanon
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Where else on earth you will see a wonder such as an island in the shape of the palm while skydiving? Therefore Dubai is the place to do it. It is not easy to get the free spot in desired date due to the popularity, I had to book the experience few months in advance. Then on the day it was cancelled due to bad weather conditions. However I had option to withdrew my deposit or reschedule the tandem. Eventually after months of waiting it happened and it was totally worth it! Skydive team is friendly and keep the spirit up of those who are getting over stressed. The instructors are funny yet very professional - I felt 100% safe at all the time. After freefall, when the adrenaline level dropped slightly you get to enjoy the spectacular view or even to navigate the parachute. It is an amazing experience, which you get to remember for a while due to received DVD with photos and a short movie. Skydubai rocks!

Visited March 2013
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“At least they cant kill the joy of jumping”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Not one to complain and for the most part go with the flow kinda guy, but my experience with skydive Dubai could have and should have been better. I first arrived a half hour before my jump to get settled in. People at the check in desk all though nice I'm sure not much smiles or happiness going on here, seem to hate their day to day job and really just don't want to be there and they give little to no details about anything. Same goes for the next people who you get shoved to that is the people who take your money no smiles just seem to hate being there. Then i sit down waiting and waiting I see my name go on the board and I wait for my name to be called. Time goes by no name called and my name goes off the bored. I proceed to the front desk guy again who seems to have the gun closer to his head and ask about my jump not much communication just a "O I do not know what happened" and passes me off to some other person who looks into it. So ok what ever they figured it out but I wonder what if I never was paying attention I would still be waiting to jump. Then I jump was AWSOME at least they cant kill the joy of that. Then I get my dvd and go home. I get home excited to see my pics and video and show people, and guess what I see pics of a skydiver but it ant me, it was of sum other fellow then I go to check the video and the dam thing didn't even work. So moral the jump was awesome the service sucked balls and the attention to the simplest details and customer service is out the door. Word of advise to you guys working there either enjoy your job or move on.

4 Thank shaun w
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Awesome stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were booked in for 10am, we were all done and dusted by 11.30am. Awesome experience, not as scary as I thought, Felt really safe and had fun. Would recommend it to others, and I recommend booking in advanced. Awesome stuff. Plus its the best way to see the palm and the world islands !