“Best!!!”
Review of Laduree

Laduree
Ranked #3 of 65 Bakeries in Dubai
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Ladurée is a French luxury bakery and sweets maker house created in 1862. Ladurée is known worldwide for its stunning array of flavors of perfectly baked macarons and the classic golden ‘pain perdu’. This luxurious Parisian tea room also offers exquisitely designed gift boxes and delicatessen collection along with an impressive selection of premium tea blends.
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The best macarons in the world!!!!A slice of Paris in the Dubai Mall!!!!!Was fabulous to have a little bit of Paris in Dubai. Bliss!!

1  Thank lila l

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Laduree are a well known premium baker and sweet maker and famous for their Macaroons which come in different flavours and hefty prices.

There is a branch in the Dubai Mall and we decided to try it out. It was rather unusual when we went as it was frequented by Arabs and we were the only tourists there.

We went to have a look and taste the Macaroons. In a previous visit to France we were informed that the best way to eat them was to have a bite and keep the biscuit on your tongue for a while as the flavour permeates before eating them.

We all picked two each of different flavours and they were outstanding.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Enjoyed macaroons in Paris and then in Dubai. Was fabulous to have a little bit of Paris in Dubai. Bliss!!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

A slice of Paris in the Dubai Mall. Walking through the mall, we decided to have a little snack and forgo lunch for more shopping. The selection in the cases were amazing and each one looked better than the next. Choosing what to eat was sheer torture, as I wanted one of everything! We decided upon a puff pastry with pastry cream and fresh raspberries and a pastry that was similar to apple tartin with a caramel drizzle, as well as cappuccino and a hot chocolate. Everything was delicious, except for the hot chocolate. The hot chocolate was not like what I have in France, or anywhere in Europe. I can only describe it as, it was like drinking a hot chocolate pudding that has not yet set...it was very thick. But, please do not let this stop you from visiting this great cafe!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

You may read in almost all my reviews, adjectives such as: Best, High-Class, First Rate… I use such attributes for one reason, I particularly review Only The Outstanding, Leading and Unmatchable products, we may found locally!

When, I’m meeting a place that doesn't fit my Exigencies or World Class Standard, is far simple, I don’t write any review, sentence or single word on it.

Regarding my ethics, I’m not that kind of person, trying to put “A Negative Report” in front of the world… You never know how people can handle this kind of difficult situation.

Certain may say, by not putting a right survey, “How Should We Know, If This The Place To Be?

Again, I’m only putting Positive reviews and regarding the negatives ones, personally, I’m always trying to advice personally the owner, director or manager, by face to face.

And after my second venue, if the Branch meet my standard, definitely, I will write a clear, constructive & conclusive, view.

How about La Maison Ladurée?

The same goes, for this French Franchise Family(they also own PAUL bakery) and today they are selling fifteen thousand Macaroons every day, oh my God!!!

When you taste it, it’s clear, they have Top Quality Macaroons.

Even other franchise brands in Dubai, having huge names internationally -> they can’t compete with Ladurée -> in quotation with the Aroma, Freshness and even Price.

The Big A++ point regarding the Macaroons, goes to their conception, as they have a limited lifetime of 48 hours only... Don’t imagine, that they send this delicious jewelry directly from France, every 2 days... by International Courier…

No, this is the good news, they are Home-made!!… or should we say for Dubai... Desert-Made…

While you enter La Maison Ladurée, it's expensive, yes! Because, you are not in average bakery shop but in “A Luxury French Concept" selling Top-Notch French Pâtisserie(since 1862) .

Definitely, after biting, there's no doubt, they are still one of the best known makers of macarons in the world.

The other good news for the expats: they plan to open this franchise in Doha(Qatar) and Saudi Arabia.

I suggest to try my favorites, the Silver, Rose & Gold Macaron, remarkable!