“DO NOT USE WILL RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE OF DUBAI”
Review of My Safari Dubai

Morning Desert Dune Bashing
Ranked #144 of 456 Outdoor Activities in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 4x4 Dune Bashing | Camel Rides | Sand Boards | Henna Painting | Sheesha Local Costume Photography | Live Tanura Show | Live Belly Dance | Arabic Tea | Dates | Barbecue Dinner Buffet (Vegetarian Options Also Available | Unlimited Water & Softdrinks
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have been to dubai before and I have been for the desert safari experience and let me know you it was AMAZING. Second time I went I was with family and wanted them to have the same experience I did, but unfortunately it was with this company and it SUCKED!!

We were definately looking forward to the dersert safari. I had already paid the driver whilst going on anothe experience for the desert safari and the hire of 2 quad bike. I called your company to let them know that I had already paid for the quad bikes hire and I was told that this information will be given to the people on the day of the desert safari.

But when my family got to the actual desert camp I was told that I would have to paid for the quad bikes again. I told the driver who drove us through the desert, that we had already paid for the bike and he said he would call you to ask. After 5 minutes, he drove off in the car and did not even call you. After speaking to 3 different drivers one of them said it was fine as he knew about the payment already being made. As a company it should be your responsibilty to make sure that the drivers know about the payment, I should not have to worry about this matter as I have paid for a service, which I am suppose to be enjoying.

Secondly, this driver did not tell us that there were certain tables which were for your company only, half way through the entertainment many of us were asked to go find somewhere else to sit as another company has reserved these tables. It is up to your company and drivers to make sure that this information is already given to the guests. We should not have to be told to move and find somewhere else to sit and as there were no more seats left many people had to stand which is ridiculous as we had paid for a package.

Finally as we were eating and watching the entertainment we could see the many of the people who we came with were leaving but my family had not even been notified. As i went to told the driver i was told it was time to leave, even though we had not finished eating and the entertainment had not even finished. If I had not seen the driver leaving would your company have just left us in the camp? Is this the service we paid for?

I tried to complain but was ignored... there are so many amazing safari experiences DO NOT USE THIS ONE!!!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have done this twice in the last four years and it only gets worse it seems. It is too touristy, like a conveyer belt just that the last bit takes too long - you are left sitting on the floor and waiting endlessly for a rather poor dinner and cheap dance. If you want to do this tour, you must talk to the agency yourself, don't let the hotel do it for you. Ask for the dune bashing and if you like it exciting then specify, if you don't then be clear as well. Ask for other things you can do to avoid sitting and waiting for the dinner. In the best case scenario, you would pay more and have a personalized trip, maybe even spend the night in the desert, and ask if you can get a proper entertainment and avoid the crowds. If I ever do this again, it will be under my terms and not with zillion other people lining up and piling up their plates with macaronis, potato and rice...

Reviewed September 25, 2012

have night reservation for safari & we r happy to do this
first have motor in sand that was realy amasing
then with car ride on sahara
rideing camals
finaly have dinner with bellydance & and special dance by a man that i dont know tne name
& ofcourse have tatoo with hina
ijust can say when u back to hotel fall to a sweet sleep

Reviewed September 21, 2012

. Was picked up by the tour company around 4 pm, headed towards Sharjah, a 35 min. drive by 4X4. Had a short break to get some water for hydration.Rode the sand dunes up and down, enjoyed the sunset by the dunes. Drives last up to 30 minutes in the desert.Then drove to the camp, enjoyed the dinner among the night skies.A egyptian dance and the famous belly dance entertained us for the rest of the night. Took pictures with the camels and of the camp. Tour not recommended for the light hearted and with medical problems. Our driver a kenyan was excellent at the wheels. Value for money?

1  Thank moon4906
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I don't like city life of Dubai, warm and dusty with sand storm. I don't like the attitude of most of the shopping assistants as I noticed they are quite unfriendly especially to those countries that are not as rich as Dubai people. The staffs forgot that they came mainly from unwealthy countries such as Philippines, India, Bangladesh, Eygpt, Indonesia and Sri Langka. The staffs mainly from Dubai Mall and Mall of Emirates especially those from branded boutiques.

I love Dubai Desert Tour. You can experience the thrill of the 4 wheel drive in the sand dunes with an experience driver. It is really fun and excitement. I love the evening camel ride in the desert and watching the belly dance and having the delicious Dubai BBQ in the desert.

1  Thank JoyceB4