“Spectacular break for a few days”

Rixos The Palm Dubai
Ranked #35 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Spectacular break for a few days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

We spent last 2 days in the Rixos hotel we were staying in the room 2056, the hotel is very nice it has 2 different pools 1 for activities, where my son had an amazing time, and one for swimming, the rooms are very various in terms of desposition and very clean, the service was extremely good, the food is international and tastes good, the staff was very friendly and showing a great hospitality.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RixosThePalm D, General Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

First we would like to thank you for staying at Rixos The Palm Dubai and taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

We are glad you had an amazing time at Rixos The Palm Dubai.
Extremely good service, yummy cuisine and great associates – indeed sounds like a spectacular break. We are happy you enjoyed your little escape with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again for some more days.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (340)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Ankara, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Staff was very helpful and kind. Especially front desk and customer service solved all our problems easily and fast. I suggest visitors to spend some time on beach bar in the evenings. Biber bar was also quite attractive. We enjoyed our Rixos The Palm experience a lot.

Room Tip: Rooms on the Dubai Marina side are better
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
RixosThePalm D, General Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

We are happy you had a wonderful stay at Rixos The Palm Dubai and enjoyed our lovely lounge I-Chill located at the beach with a stunning view of the Dubai skyline.
Thank you for your gentile words for all our associates.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experience.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great choice, excellent service, amazing location on the beach, it's my best hotel i stayed in Dubai, Sure i will come to Rixos again and again, amazing pools and beach, amazing breakfast, helpful employees.

Room Tip: Premier room have better view to the beach than deluxe room and better space too.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RixosThePalm D, General Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

The best hotel you ever stayed in Dubai - we are delighted to read that.
We are happy you had a fabulous time enjoying our lovely beach and pool area and being pampered with our excellent service. True, sounds like a great choice!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again and again and again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Hi all ! Hope u guys doing very well. I would like to pay my tribute to this Italian ristorante for their brilliant service to us. I had a great dinner with my friend and cousin here. Buratta was absolutely delicious and can't describe a taste of veal which we had for our main course. Nice live musics, fascinating views, quite lovely place. A special Thanks to a server ( white tall Asian guy ) for his excellent effort and to the Chefs of this amazing ristorante. Grazie...

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Gareth B
RixosThePalm D, General Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

First we would like to thank you for dinning at L’Olivo Restaurant at Rixos The Palm Dubai and taking time to share your valuable feedback with us.

L’Olivo has it all! We are happy you had a great dinner at our Italian Restaurant relishing the delicious cuisine, being entertained by our live music, enjoying the stunning view and our brilliant service.
We are grateful you had an amazing evening with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again. Grazie a lei

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

I got a really good online deal for a weekday stay for one night.

Arrival and checking was rather comfortable. Staff is pleasant, warm and welcoming. Rooms are spacious, neat and clean. Room service is prompt and efficient as well.

Facilities at the hotel are quite good including the kids club. There are lot of activities happening throughout in which you can participate if you are staying for a longer period.

Breakfast was great with lots of variety and quality food however I was a bit disappointed on the Dinner menu. Although quality and taste was good but lack variety. It was quite busy and staff was not sufficient to serve however they were trying their best to take care of everyone.

I had an incident with my room air conditioning because of which it will get 4 star from me instead of 5. Initially I was offered a view with excellent view of the beach and pool however Air Conditioning was not properly functional. Since no other room with same view was available they asked me to wait till it fixed but after waiting 45 mins it required another hour or so hence I had no option except to change the room and view was not even half as good to first room which obviously disappointed me and my wife a lot. We felt like being downgraded as view is an important factor in such resorts.

During changing room process the staff at the front desk along with the manager were not very apologetic and did not even said sorry for the inconvenience instead said such technical things happen and we cannot do much about it. I was quite furious but after 30-40 mins into the new room the same manager called and apologizes for the inconvenience and sent the fruit and sweets as complimentary. Next day the operation manager called as well and excused for the inconvenience caused. He offered a late checkout till 6 but since we had another commitments, took till 3pm only which was good few extra hours. He also gave me his card and assured to look after us during my next trip.

Overall it’s an excellent and relaxing place to stay. Cheers!!!

Room Tip: Take rooms facings the front pool and beach. Excellent View....
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Manzar K
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

We are happy you had a relaxing stay at Rixos The Palm Dubai enjoying our great breakfast, the prompt room service and overall being pampered by our gorgeous team.
For any discomfort you faced during your stay we wish to sincerely apologize. Kindly be assured that all mentioned matters are followed up with the respective teams to avoid any recurrence.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again for some more relaxation.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

Booked for my wife's birthday had an excellent time. We got an upgrade to a private suit with personal small pool in the garden and access to a private 50m pool. The room was very large with a jacuzzi in the bathroom so can imagine how big. Service and staff where very good and helpful. We was met and greeted with a good brief of the hotel and shown around. When we got to the room we had rise petal on the bed, a cake and grape bubbly for the birthday welcome! The jacuzzi was bubbling away with rose petals and happy birthday balloons. Way beyond what we would expect and free off charge. Room service was very good and very quick, we had butter chicken and was basic but enjoyable. The hotel is more aimed at Russians but we was more than well catered for with room service or the pool waiters bringing you drinks etc. the food proves and drinks are a little on the high side (£5 for a bowl of French fries and a fiver for a fresh orange). But it is Dubai and on the Palms.
It's a newish hotels about 2 years old and some of the workmanship is a little poor and the hotel was being rematches in various places.
We did the spar too with a Turkish scrub and Swedish massage, very relaxing and was on voucher so BOGOF was well worth worth it. My only concern was the guy doing the service was getting to close to the Crown Jewels on more than occasion so relaxing was a little hard.
Breakfast was included and buffets style with no complaints and staff very efficient in cleaning and servicing coffees etc.
We ate at the Italian restaurant but would not recommend it, very expensive, the service was a little confusing, asking if I want my chicken well done with no blood!!! My wife's food came and mine was 15 mins later, they then gave me duck fas a gap filler but then when the chicken turned up I was full! I complained to the manager and he apologised, offered me a free meal and in the room we got a free wine. It's expensive though and not worth the prices, the cheapest wine was £70 a bottle!
However this should detract from the hotel, it's staff and the level of care and luxury afforded to use. It had 5 star service and 5 star prices for what I would call posh 4 star hotel in my opinion.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

We are glad you had a great welcome and an excellent stay with us.
To not only meet but to even exceed your expectations is our aim.
You enjoyed our Rixos Royal Spa as well as our prompt room service and the spacious Wellness Room – glad to hear so.
For any discomforts you faced during your dinner we sincerely wish to apologize. Kindly be assured that all mentioned matters are discussed with the team to avoid any recurrence in future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again – latest for the next birthday celebration.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I came to Rixos the Palm to spend the weakened with my sister; the warm welcoming was exceptional, the room was very beautiful and relaxing. The facilities were fantastic. The smell of the place was very wonderful. I was simply happy. I tried the SPA and it was a royal one indeed. I spent quality time by the beach and I had the best memories.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Azhar A
RixosThePalm D, General Manager at Rixos The Palm Dubai, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

We are happy we enchanted you with our warm welcome, our beautiful rooms and the fantastic smell all over Rixos The Palm Dubai. Your Spa experience was royal – that what our name 'Rixos Royal Spa' stands for. We are glad you enjoyed it.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another magical stay.