“Good but the bill was ouch...”
Review of Gaucho

Gaucho
Ranked #252 of 9,756 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Located in the centre of DIFC, Gaucho Dubai, prestigious brand from the UK with an exceptional quality of beef, excels at infusing traditional Argentinian style with cutting edge South American influences and contemporary flair, offering an exquisite dining experience in a stunning atmosphere for an ideal timeout amidst the frenzy of city life. With options to dine al fresco, to host an event in one of our two exclusive dining spaces, or simply to meet with friends for a cocktail in the lounge, this is the perfect surrounding in which to celebrate a special occasion and to enjoy our offering of the finest Argentine food and grape.
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Good restaurant with excellent steaks. But the price point is high. We paid equivalent if $230 for two courses with just soft drinks. Staff are efficient without being too warm. I had lamb and my son had steak. The steak was excellent and cooked to order. The lamb was well cooked but the portion a little small. Side dishes were tasty particularly the mash potato with truffle oil. Drinks were ok, moktail was good but Virgin Mary a bit of a mess. Not sure we would go back the squeeze on the pocket was just a bit too much for the experience. Do note that a DIFC tax inflates your menu prices by a further 10%

Reviewed August 16, 2014

I was here for a dinner with friends , i love this kind food, but as soon as get in the venue i had to wait almost 25 five minutes to seat, no complains about it, we went there as a walking in.. so I had heard very good comments about this restaurant, but to be honest it dos not surprised me at all. Service and food was good, correct but not superb as I was expecting for. For sure the Asado Restaurant wins in my opinion.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We went to the restaurant for a friend's birthday and it was a pleasant experience. The service provided was very good and our server Hesham was quite helpful in suggesting the what to order.

1  Thank Ifsah
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Really good steaks in stylish surroundings in the Dubai outpost of this excellent Argentinain steak restaurant chain.

3  Thank tancred1964
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I eat at this Resturant a few times a year and I wanted my wife to experience it too. She really enjoyed it and it was a bonus getting to meet the head chef Mr Jamie. If you are in Dubai you must go here to experience greatness on a plate.

3  Thank Clarence B