“Excellent steak”
Review of Gaucho

Gaucho
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaucho is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 10,062 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Located in the centre of DIFC, Gaucho Dubai, prestigious brand from the UK with an exceptional quality of beef, excels at infusing traditional Argentinian style with cutting edge South American influences and contemporary flair, offering an exquisite dining experience in a stunning atmosphere for an ideal timeout amidst the frenzy of city life. With options to dine al fresco, to host an event in one of our two exclusive dining spaces, or simply to meet with friends for a cocktail in the lounge, this is the perfect surrounding in which to celebrate a special occasion and to enjoy our offering of the finest Argentine food and grape.
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The food at this restaurant is excellent. The steak literally melted in the mouth, and the desert was utterly delicious. The service was attentive, and it was a novel feature that prior to placing our order, the waitress brought a wooden block to our table with the different cuts of steak giving us an impromptu lesson on the various steak types.

Sadly, the major irritation of this restaurant is the overpowering nightclub beat that thumped vociferously in the not so distant background. For a meal that is not inexpensive, I would personally prefer to eat in a restaurant where the ambience is suited to conversation and not that of an Ibiza dance floor.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

What a fantastic restaurant. The steaks are amazing and the service is great. We had a lovely evening and have discovered a gem of a restaurant.

1  Thank Mary T
Reviewed May 2, 2014

i am still loving that place ... the ambiance , the food the atmosphere just amazing .. this it the place for people who love authentic steaks .. value for money

2  Thank alitheleo

Was there with friends in April 2014
The place is really beautiful, perfect to meet with friends or couple
Cozy atmosphere, well decorated
Food was really great
I had some churrasco, with is steak with some spices … delicious!!
Probably some of the best steaks I had in Dubai!
Service is great but (like many places in Dubai) you have someone "bothering" you every 5 minutes: do you need this? do you need that? my name is … I am responsible of the bread etc etc but its more or less like that in all places in Dubai
Expensive place though … I read here that the price is around 50/60 USD … well, add some wine and dessert, it is more around 100/110 USD ;)
Overall experience worth it, I recommend it.

1  Thank laurent t
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I had a client meeting and I must say its a fabulous restaurant to have a meeting and dinner.

The staff were very attentive and ran through the different types of steaks.

We ordered some mashed potato which was devine, spinach which was flavoured with too much garlic and the portobello mushrooms which were lovely.

I had started with the chorizo sausage and then chose the choriz steak which had been marinated overnight in garlic, herbs and parsley.

The steak was amazing and I would highly recommend a trip here if you like your steaks.

The hostess organised a taxi for me which was a nice touch.

1  Thank ynwafoodie