“Great, great service”
Review of Gaucho

Gaucho
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaucho is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #302 of 10,111 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Located in the centre of DIFC, Gaucho Dubai, prestigious brand from the UK with an exceptional quality of beef, excels at infusing traditional Argentinian style with cutting edge South American influences and contemporary flair, offering an exquisite dining experience in a stunning atmosphere for an ideal timeout amidst the frenzy of city life. With options to dine al fresco, to host an event in one of our two exclusive dining spaces, or simply to meet with friends for a cocktail in the lounge, this is the perfect surrounding in which to celebrate a special occasion and to enjoy our offering of the finest Argentine food and grape.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

All staff very friendly without being claustrophobic. Food excellent. Not quite sure about the black and white deco, but thats being picky. Definitely on the list to revisit

1  Thank GMYM295424

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My partner booked this restaraunt as a surprise after i raved about the london restaraunt. What Can I say, it was another gorgeous gaucho experience! I LOVED the outdoor setting, the great service, atmosphere and the to die for food! it was our favourite dinner and when we next return we shall be back!

2  Thank Rachel C
Reviewed April 7, 2014

For dinner Gaucho is literally the - perfect - spot. Design of the restaurant is simply elite,lights are not exhausting your eyes or destroys your mood so you can take your girlfriend or boyfriend and have some wine which is whole another topic because the wine in Gaucho is amazing I guess they spent lots of time to create that kind of wine menu,just brilliant!So we spend some time in Lounge area it was very posh and tranquil with nice tunes of DJ playing place became very calming and special thanks to the bartenders Amul and Clifford made an amazing job with cocktails they took all my fatigue away.Then we have been placed in terrace by a very polite gentleman whom I found out later He is one of the managers I guess this is the reason Service in Gaucho is beyond perfect,from manager to waiter each and every staff act like one they only seek for guest pleasure,they make you feel like home and this is hard to do in such sophisticated restaurant.I had Bife de Lomo,French Mushroom Truffle and Spinach .The steak was excellent again Thanks to Chloé is the lady who took care of us very delicately and led me very well so I had the best steak I have ever had for my taste. By the way you should give a chance to white wine with beef I had Catene Chardonnay and I am not regretting it at all.We finished with dark chocolate orange such a perfect end.Thanks to my dear friend Talal who recommend this extremely amazing place,I've had an amazing time and I am looking forward to see this kind place in Turkey.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Really nice place with excellent steak & sides. Service is perfect, very welcoming. special thanks to Chloé who perfectly took care of us.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Having booked dinner for a Friday night I was a little surprised to find the bar lacking in patrons. After being served our drinks we were then left to our own devices somewhat and eventually decided to see ourselves downstairs to the restaurant. The restaurant was busier but again, not as busy as I had expected.

The service in the restaurant was better and in no time at all we were presented with menus and the somelier was talking us through the very impressive all-Argentinian wine list. Before choosing our steaks, our waitress came to the table with five cuts of meat to help us choose which was a first for me.

We decided to share both dishes and for starter we had the Ceviche Sampler followed by the 500g Tira De Ancho and sides. The wine was a delicious red blend called "Amuata III" which complimented the meal to a tee.

Since this is a steakhouse and this is Dubai it was never going to be cheap but it wasn't anymore than we were expecting to pay. As much as we enjoyed it however it is not any better than numerous other steakhouses in the city.