“Brilliant Egyptian food!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Albanian, Egyptian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Best Egyptian Restaurant in Dubai
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This restaurant is a lovely step back into Cairo (albeit a lot cleaner and quieter) and serves a huge array of traditional Egyptian dishes that I even struggle to find in classy restaurants in Egypt itself! If shisha bothers you there's a designated smoking section, and if the great outdoors tickles your fancy you can choose to sit outside. Indoors the restaurant is decorated beautifully.

Staff are all very helpful and friendly, even willing to share their recommendations. The food is excellent and portions are large in size, all delivered to the table promptly with a smile.

This place is one of the highlights of my trip to the UAE and I'm already missing it. Make sure you pay a visit for some excellent Egyptian food.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great Egyptian food, Koshari, Mango juice, and the "fiteer" is highly recommended. Place has both a proper restaurant setting, and a separate Cafe area. The shisha is always great, and the staff is very attentive. Had a lot of fun on karaoke Tuesday nights, even though we did not know a single song, we had a great great time.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was introduced to this restaurant by a friend who grew up in Egyptian. I have now visited twice and enjoyed the food immensely on both occasions. I particularly like the buffet which is on a Thursday and Friday because you get to try lots of different dishes. It's good, wholesome food and you really don't need to eat for a few days after one of these visits.

Nice surround and the clientele is predominantly Egyptian which must be a good thing.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Well the food is amazing its exactly like Home made Egyptian food. Worth Trying. exceeeded my expectation.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I was in the summer vacation in Dubai, when my friends wanted to have shisha
We looked for many places around and people advised us to go Hadoota (when I asked the waiter what does the name of the restaurant means, he told me an Egyptian Story) and we enjoyed the Egyptian quality food, it's but expensive but worth the money for the food and the best shisha we had in Dubai
For sure, I recommend it to any visitor in Dubai