So many list of things that we did not enjoy.
1. The driver came late... didn’t apologize and said its not his fault there is traffic on a Thursday. When we reached the pick up point for the camp site. we told him because he was late its too dark to take decent photos. He said its not his fault that the sun has to go down. Very unprofessional and rude. All he wanted was to take the money and send us to the camp.
2. We called Green Land and spoke with their representative and he was surprised that at 5:30 PM we haven’t reached the campsite. We waited another 15 minutes before the Land Cruisers were prepared (we were told the transportation is coming) Its just a surprise that they were parked there all along but they wanted to have their snack break before sending us to the camp.
3. Driver for dune bashing was weird. no introduction, greeting or even briefing on what will happen. Just strap your seatbelt and he started the dune bashing.
4. When we reached the camp. There was no Green land representative to guide us. We sat and was told those tables are for other tour groups. The representative for the other tour group guided us to our tables and discussed the activities.
5. Its so clear that Green Land tourism has a lot to improve on. For others who want to book, maybe do a proper research for other tour companies before taking tours with this company.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.