“Value for money.”
Review of Green Land Tourism

Green Land Tourism
Ranked #386 of 528 Tours in Dubai
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Our family took the desertsafari trip, a wonderful afternoon in the Desert.
The start at the Tour was a little crazy, many people was outside the Hypermarked, and the drive came, but we did not knew which bus, we was going with. All people and driver was Just runing around, and suddenly we was a half and hour late. The bus the the Desert was ok, nearly one drive from Dubai.
The Tour in 4 wheels drive car was great fun, and a lot of action. After we have a stop in the middle of the Desert, with camel ride, and great food and free softdrink.
The Sun went Down, we have a Nice evening in the Desert with dance and local music.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I have been to several safaris and this time I came with my sister and brothers. It it their first time to do this so i wanted them to enjoy. But unfortunately i have taken the tour with this company who made us wait for an hour in the pick up place. When we reach the site the driver doesnt know the exact location so we have to make several stops. By the time we were able to do the safari it is already past 6 pm and the sun had set so we had the ride in less than 10 minutes and it wasnt thrilling at all. We are on our own to find our place, to find the car that would drop us back to the bus and to search for the bus driver. Not even a single guide assisted us. They are not oraganized ar all. It is not worth it. Better get from another company.

3  Thank Kat D
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Hello,
Their representatives sold me coupons for AED 99 of one get one, 50% discount on total bill. I was planing to take Dibba Musandam tour. I checked in market and various operators quoted me AED 200-220 (All Inclusive).I contacted this company and they told if you have coupons the price for one person will be AED 400.It means with 50% it will be of AED 200 which is normal price in market.Moreover when i told this company that AED 200-220 is normal price in market why you are selling for AED 400 then they rudely replied me that if you want to take then take it or leave it. I felt i am cheated by this company.Please dont trust this cheat company.

Regards
Faiz Badr

1  Thank faizbadr
Reviewed April 2, 2016

The worst experience of my trip was booking a safari experience with this cow boy of a company. They are the worst. The stupid driver was late with no apology or explanation by over 40 mins. He drove us over 100mph whilst on the phone with no regard for our safety or comfort. No seat belt. He left us in the dessert with no instructions or itenery. It was caotic and disorganised and this caused us to miss out on all the activities except for the jeep drive. There was no help or facilitator at any of the activities so we did not know where to go or how to use anything. They just left us to it. The only organised part which was due to the fact that they do the same acts over and over again was the belly dancing and fire breathing. Green land tourism misrepresents itself and what it can provide. We did not get what we paid for and the driver was rude and will just batk at you..please save your self the dissapointment and stay away from them. There were plenty of other companies. I wish i read thr review on them before booking. Awful experience in the heat.

3  Thank spoiltbaybe