Green Land Tourism
Review Highlights
Dubai traditional tour

The tour of Dubai which took in the traditional aspect of Dubai was enjoyable. Arslan the driver... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018
SalP786
Blackburn, england
via mobile
value for money

Greenland tourism is a booking company only. We were booked to Skyland Tourism. The Dessert Safari... read more

Reviewed November 17, 2016
Arlef S

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Hello,
Their representatives sold me coupons for AED 99 of one get one, 50% discount on total bill. I was planing to take Dibba Musandam tour. I checked in market and various operators quoted me AED 200-220 (All Inclusive).I contacted this company and they told if you have coupons the price for one person will be AED 400.It means with 50% it will be of AED 200 which is normal price in market.Moreover when i told this company that AED 200-220 is normal price in market why you are selling for AED 400 then they rudely replied me that if you want to take then take it or leave it. I felt i am cheated by this company.Please dont trust this cheat company.

Regards
Faiz Badr

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank faizbadr
Reviewed April 2, 2016

The worst experience of my trip was booking a safari experience with this cow boy of a company. They are the worst. The stupid driver was late with no apology or explanation by over 40 mins. He drove us over 100mph whilst on the phone with no regard for our safety or comfort. No seat belt. He left us in the dessert with no instructions or itenery. It was caotic and disorganised and this caused us to miss out on all the activities except for the jeep drive. There was no help or facilitator at any of the activities so we did not know where to go or how to use anything. They just left us to it. The only organised part which was due to the fact that they do the same acts over and over again was the belly dancing and fire breathing. Green land tourism misrepresents itself and what it can provide. We did not get what we paid for and the driver was rude and will just batk at you..please save your self the dissapointment and stay away from them. There were plenty of other companies. I wish i read thr review on them before booking. Awful experience in the heat.

Date of experience: March 2016
3  Thank spoiltbaybe
Reviewed March 17, 2016

we booked a groupon 1 week ahead of our Dubaitrip. Only 20,00 euros p.p.
The 4x4wheel drive was hilarious, a lot of bumping and shaking in the car with some suspense when we thought the car tumbled over.
Camelride is just 2 minutes and sandboarding as well.
We smoked the waterpipe and had 3 course menu. Good food and water free and 1 regular drink. We took a corona with lemon. Furthermore bellydanse, fire etc.
Ok its commercial, but all these tours are but it was a good price/quality for 20,- euros.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

The good and bad reviews are both true for this tour and travel company.

We bought the Groupon for 2 Full Day Safari. I had thoroughly researched on Tripadvisor and was prepared for every lap of the evening.

The driver was 15 mins late, called in advance. They do not offer any commentary on the trip - and it's fair as it is not mentioned anywhere. Though the driver did point out the Sheikh's villa when we stopped at the wayside.

We reached in time after an exciting dune bashing experience as our Toyota driver was fun and was encouraged by the fact that all 6 of us in the car were youngsters. Arabic radio music added to the atmosphere.

The camel rides are short, but we were not even expecting more. Sandboarding was not possible with the kind of sand - so we just pulled each other down the dunes while on the board.

The dance shows were awesome. The performers loved their arts. Tanoura dancer was the highlight.

Food was bad and people were falling over themselves to get as much as they can. I got a small henna tattoo. We bought trip photographs and they were really nicely captured.

These people provide cds with them - which had footage of every person arriving/roaming/photographing friends and family. I found it a real invasion of privacy - since they gave away the cd to everyone who wished to buy it. That's why no 5 stars.

We weren't really interested in shisha or hard drinks, but soft drinks were alright and in abundance.

A special mention for the falcon guy, who has trained his falcon well and allows photographs at a modest AED 10. Please get your picture with Tiger the falcon, who is a loved pet and not in cruel conditions.

In conclusion, go with set expectations and you'll make a memorable trip. Thanks to Tripadvisor!

Date of experience: February 2016
4  Thank Ruchi M
Reviewed December 14, 2015

We´ve really enjoyed the trip - Desert Sefari. Everithing was perfect, good cars, nice people, interesting program, well done. :)

Date of experience: December 2015