“Hard Rock Dubai - Jan 2013”

Hard Rock Cafe Dubai
Ranked #105 of 9,867 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hard Rock Cafe Dubai is located at Dubai Festival City Mall, one of the city's premier shopping malls. Just minutes from Dubai International Airport, the Dubai International Financial Centre and Deira, Dubai Festival City Mall sits on the edge of Dubai Creek. Hard Rock Cafe Dubai is 2700m2, houses one of the largest Rock Shops, a stage for live performances, a private VIP function room, a separate lounge adjacent to the bar, and an outdoor terrace.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Largest Hard Rock I have been to. Nice staff, but prices very high it seems. I guess you pay for the name.

VatcheYacoubian, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Café Dubai and for posting your comments, The team at Hard Rock Café Dubai look forward to seeing you back rocking with us soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed February 14, 2013

HRC Dubai, located in Dubai Festival City, only steps away from Intercontinental and Crown Plaza hotel. Like the most HRC in the other major city, has it's own standart of service, the typical HRC interior design, cheerful and happy, helpful, informative staff, and also have a good knowledge about the menu, and ofcourse the live band. The atmosphere is always alive, really entertaining. Last but not least, the food, as always, very good, all of these, you'll get in in HRC Dubai.
I always like to comeback to HRC Dubai.

VatcheYacoubian, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Thanks for your review.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Have been a few times to the Festival City site, most recently Feb 13. Service was fabulous and atmosphere amazing. You probably won't be going for the food but this was OK. One of the kids favourite (8&10) shame band only comes on at 9pm. Used to love the old one on SZR shame it closed but this is bigger and minus the car handing from the ceiling.
Staff are really good for Dubai and its nice to see happy and friendly servers.
Overall a 5 but not for the food.

1  Thank Dxbreviewer1
VatcheYacoubian, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Café Dubai and for posting your comments, I will pass on your encouraging comments to our Management and Staff. The team at Hard Rock Café Dubai look forward to seeing you back rocking with us soon!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Walked in on a weekend at around 2pm. No reservations required. Promptly ushered to our seats. Place was bustling, but not packed. Everything looked very relaxed, rock music blaring out loud. 2pm was an odd hour hour, so I guess the vibe was a bit off, understandably. Service was really nice though. They took really took good care of us. So we ordered starters, a plate of chicken tenders and a plate of nachos, along with two margaritas. Servings were huge. Everything was massive. Certainly couldn't eat any more. We followed this with a Pinacolda. Bill for two came up to about Dhs 210.
PS do try their nachos. Best I've ever had.
All in all a good experience, would definitely go back and spend a longer time at this place.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience's on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent visit to Hard Rock Cafe, Dubai.

I am thrilled to hear that you had a great time whilst here and I shall be passing on your comments to our dedicated Hard Rock team who made your experience all the more special.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Visited HRC after a friend recommended us to meet there. I tried taking the mono-rail over there to the Creek Station, but was told that the rail could not reach there so had to take the cab over. After trying to hail the apcab for over 10 mins, arrived there.
As I entered the entrance, i was greeted by 2 staff, who directed me to the lift to the 2nd floor.

Entering the restaurant, it was big and was directed to the table where my friends was.

It was a Tuesday and at around 9pm, the place was kinda empty. Although there were many waiters/waitress, it was difficult to get your order as it was only one person attending to your table. So when I ordered a drink from another person, he took my order but never came.

As the band started (2nd set), they were good, but only played 20 mins before they stopped for a rest. The 3rd and 4th set was similar where we had a number of requests which they read out, but did not play. Songs requested was like Linkin Park and Dire Straits, which I thought would be able to be played by rock band.

The night was a so-so as the crowd was not great and the band did not do much to help by the time they played.

I guess I would be able to say, Yes, I was at HRC Dubai...but would I go again?...nah...don't think I would.

VatcheYacoubian, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Café Dubai and for posting your comments, we are disappointed to hear that your recent visit was not up to the usual Hard Rock standards. I can assure you that your comments will be highlighted to our Management team so that this situation does not happen again. Should you wish to visit us again please send me an email vatche@hardrockdubai.ae and I will make the necessary arrangements to ensure your next visit reaches the Hard Rock standard that we are renowned for. The team at Hard Rock Café Dubai look forward to seeing you back rocking with us soon!