“Veggie burger”

Hard Rock Cafe Dubai
Ranked #116 of 9,665 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hard Rock Cafe Dubai is located at Dubai Festival City Mall, one of the city's premier shopping malls. Just minutes from Dubai International Airport, the Dubai International Financial Centre and Deira, Dubai Festival City Mall sits on the edge of Dubai Creek. Hard Rock Cafe Dubai is 2700m2, houses one of the largest Rock Shops, a stage for live performances, a private VIP function room, a separate lounge adjacent to the bar, and an outdoor terrace.
Singapore
“Veggie burger”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I've visited several Hard Rock's all over the world and I find the Dubai one to live up to its name. The food, service, atmosphere and music are the same as in all the others HRC's.

• Visited April 2012
Vatche Y Y, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Café Dubai and for posting your comments, I will pass on your encouraging comments to our Management and Staff. The team at Hard Rock Café Dubai look forward to seeing you back rocking with us soon!

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
dubai
“Fab filling food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Excellent service; filling food; fun atmosphere! Staff brilliant with our kids too. Great entertainment and loud music.
Not the place to go if you're looking for a peaceful meal out!

BC32, Public Relations Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Dubai, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Many thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback rom your last visit, I will pass on your encouraging comments to our Management and Staff.

We hope you will visit us again soon.

Bianca Cartin
Public Relations Manager
Hard Rock Cafe Dubai
UK
“Not up to par”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have been to a number of HRCs around the world and this one, unfortunately, doesn't match up to previous ones I've visited.
Yes it's big and clean and the staff try hard, but the food was average to poor and the "band" they had there were worse. There was a lot of sticking people's faces in plates of cream to celebrate their birthdays and a number of times the staff were taken away from serving to wave their arms about on the stage to, well, it wasn't rock music... I didn't experience good food or service or any kind of atmoshpere whatsoever - maybe it was because it was a weekday? It was after Ramadam so it can't have been that. Whatever the reason, I have my HRC souvenirs to add to my collection but next time I'm in Dubai I'll be eating elsewhere.

• Visited August 2012
Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Café Dubai and for posting your comments, we are disappointed to hear that your recent visit was not up to the usual Hard Rock standards. I can assure you that your comments will be highlighted to our Management team so that this situation does not happen again. Should you wish to visit us again please send me an email vatche@hardrockdubai.ae and I will make the necessary arrangements to ensure your next visit reaches the Hard Rock standard that we are renowned for. The team at Hard Rock Café Dubai look forward to seeing you back rocking with us soon!
Dubai
“Another great HRC”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I have been to Hard Rock Cafes from California to Japan, and Dubai didn't disappoint in terms of food, service and atmosphere. We had a great time and enjoyed browsing the merchandise and taking in the surroundings. Super pins too!!

Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Anyone going anytime soon want to help me out?”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I visited the old HRC in Dubai, and purchased a 'Hard Rock Cafe - Dubai - Pilsner Pint Glass' and a couple of pins. Unfortunately, the glass smashed yesterday. I've looked around online but I've been unable to find a replacement.

If anyone plans to visit the restaurant anytime soon, would anyone be kind enough to pick up a replacement glass for me and I'll happily pay for the glass and the the cost of postage and packaging.

Thanks in advance.

Amy

Visited September 2011
Thank you for visiting Hard Rock Café Dubai and for posting your comments, please send me an email vatche@hardrockdubai.ae and I will make the necessary arrangements to ensure that your request will be delivered. The team at Hard Rock Café Dubai look forward to seeing you back rocking with us soon!