Lowest prices for your stay
$46
Get rewarded with One Key
$42
Agoda.com
$39
No booking fees
1,109 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stayed couple of days on business trip in this Hotel. Relatively new, well furnished Hotel of the class: 4 star + but at far reasonably priced. Right opposite to a Mall with good choice of entertainment, Food and shopping, one does not need more...after a hectic day.

Room tip: Always look for this Hotel's pricing for your trip before going for other options. For a quiet night this is a good place to opt.
Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank BabuYelamanchili
LandmarkGrand, General Manager at Landmark Grand, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear Babu

It is with pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and the hotel facilities and the service associated with it was above expectaions.

The Hotel's Professional lay out backed with qualified and trained staff has made the difference from other hotels , the service standards in place in the hotel - has won the Hotel an " International Award " - you will soon hear it in the media.

We look forward to your next visit.

Dubai-UAE

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed at the hotel in December 2012 with my family. The rooms are big but the bathrooms are small. The staff is very responsive e.g when our bathroom sink had a problem, the maintenance people came ad fixed within minutes.The guy called Mustaf (sp)was great and helpful. His colleague (cant remember his name) offered to buy a sim card for me. The breakfast needs some improvement, it doesn't look 4 star

Room tip: Hotel taxis are expensive than the normal taxis. Its cheaper to use a taxi if you are a family than a metro.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
LandmarkGrand, General Manager at Landmark Grand, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Dear Muza

Thank you for your mail and the feed back and its a pleasure to understand that you had a wondeful stay at the hotel and our staff has lived up to your expectaion by takling the extra step, which makes all of us proud at The Landmark Grand Hotel.

We always belived , the best way forward is to take corrective action from the guest feed backs. Having said that , we have taken a note of all the points to improve upon....

I Look forward to your next visit,

Regards

The Landmark Grand Hotel
Dubai

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Totally surprised from everything ..
All above expectations in comparison to costs !! Telling me that paying 3000 derhams for 8 nights ! And getting this nice roam with nice view and great services ..
I'm happy and I'll recommend this hotel to all my friends of course ill come back again next time ..
Still I'm in the hotel but couldn't hold it to write my experience about it :)

Date of stay: January 2013
2  Thank Tamer86
LandmarkGrand, General Manager at Landmark Grand, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Tamer

It is with Pleasure to go thru your review and understand you are enjoying your stay at the Landmark Grand , Myself and my team is more than happy to understand that you are still in house while you pen these words, which makes us very proud.

I am sure you are also taking advantage of the location which allows you to travel to any part of Dubai with out any issues especially with the Union Metro Just next to the Hotel. Since you are still in house , do let us know if we can be of any further assitance , Let this be your home away from home.

Best Regards

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Booked this because it was attractively priced, then arrived there and saw why. Despite the best efforts of the staff, it showed that this is a chain that is only just entering the 4-star space. A myriad little details going wrong ended up to add to a manifestly underwhelming experience.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank apostelnicu

Dear Apostelnicu

It was disapointing for me to know that did not have a pleasent stay at the hotel and I would like to aplogize to you for the same .

I must say that you have given us a good lead in your mail that the hotel needs to look into the miuntue details and I can assure you that we shall defenitly take this message forward and I am sure you will see the difference in your next visit . I also hope that you will give us one more opportunity to look after you , which i am positive, you will not regret .

I look forward to hearing from you

Best Regards,

Landmarl Grand Hotel

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I visited Dubai in November, 2012. I had a pre-booked accommodation in Landmark Grand from 25th Nov to 28th Nov. The hotel has excellent rooms. The ones facing the main road give you a mesmerizing view of Dubai. The staff not to mention was very cordial and best behaved. The breakfasts were yum. The hotel sported a spa, sauna and pool which added to the luxury. The Union metro station is just 5 minutes by walk. There was complimentary drop to the airport. All processes were smooth and prompt. Well and the Dhow cruise was complimentary for people staying in this hotel.
Truly recommended if you are not on a very lavish trip and yet want to have best quality stay.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sivani_Nanda
LandmarkGrand, General Manager at Landmark Grand, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Dear Sivani Nanda

Thank you for your feed back and glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay here with us.

Its a pleasure to hear that our service were excellent and our staff has taken the extra step to make your stay comfortable, this is some thing which we try to improve on a day to day basis. .

It is also very interesting to note that you took adavantage of the Union Metro (the only Metro in Deira where one can board the Red line & Green Line at the same time ) which is just next to us and one can travel to any part of Dubai with out changing station , thus giving the guest staying at the Landmark Grand a unique advantage.

I look forward to welcoming you again to Dubai and to the Landmark Grand.