Landmark Grand Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsunion metro stational ghurair mallupgraded to a junior suitebig mallegg stationclose to the airportfree wifithe hotel is cleancoffee machinetravel deskmini barspacious roomhotel is greatyogurtrooftop poolbuffet breakfastearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Nice and decent hotel well located in centre of city and junction of both metro lines. Metro is within walking distance. Swimming pool though stated is very small. Within walking distance of shopping mall and food places.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank mkablr
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear mkabir

Thank you for your good comments regarding your recent stay in our Landmark Grand Hotel in October 2012. It is very pleasing to hear that you had a good stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable. It is great to see you experienced everything that Dubai is about.

As a new hotel it is very important to get feedback from our guests. Thank you for your great comments regarding our great location situated in between two metro lines which will take you anywhere in Dubai as well as being located in an area full of great malls and restaurants.

Once again thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again very soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Before travelling I contacted the hotel by email to arrange transfers. Replies were very quick , helpful and friendly. This excellent service continued during our 3 day stay. Rooms were very clean and well appointed. The hotel is in quick walking distance to a transit terminal. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear MartinFromPerth

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your recent stay in our Landmark Grand Hotel in October 2012. It is very pleasing to hear that you had a great stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable. It is great to see you experienced everything that Dubai is about.

I am very pleased that your expectation were met and that you had a good stay. It is great to see our team were there to tend to your needs and make your time with us that much better. I will certainly pass on all your comments to the team as this shows us the great personal touch we provide for our guests.

As a new hotel it is very important to get feedback from our guest. Thank you for your great comments regarding our spacious rooms and all our facilities that we offer from our gym and sauna as well as our great location.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The hotel has a very good potential to be an excellent hotel but there are some gaps which need to be worked on and the most important is training of staff, they are nice but not really professional in the level you expect, check in/out was a time taking process for me when I did reservation online and surprisedly the room I had asked for was not ready.I found a small alive insect in my room, staff changed my room but their reaction was more confusing and "now what should I do". In general if you are a family and want a good hotel in Dubail I can recommend this hotel, but they really need to improve the soft part of their team because they already have a very good infrastructure.this review is based on my experience of traveling more than 40 times to Dubail in last 8 years and about 50 countries all around the world

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Jaymzad

I am very pleased that your expectation were met regarding the hotel and that you had a good stay. Your comments are noted regarding the extra training you feel we should put into our staff, thank you for your comments and we will certainly look into providing our team with extra training to help them to meet our guest expectations.

As a new hotel it is very important to get feedback from our guests. Thank you for your great comments regarding our rooms and all our facilities that we offer from our gym and sauna as well as our great location.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in Feb 2012, over all stay was so comfortable, reception on day one by the staff was very welcoming, rooms are spacious enough with cozy king size beds but bathrooms are a bit small with no bathrobes neither slipper although the rooms looks luxury somehow.

Breakfast Buffet was average as it's poor and lacks option, the hotel is located adjusting to the famous busy Rigga Street in Deira - Dubai with walking distance to Union Metro Station and Al-Ghurair Mall, however since the hotel is behind the main road some taxi drivers cannot find it easily.

Room Tip: The standard room is just fine for everyone.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Samer A
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Dear Samer A

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your recent stay in our Landmark Grand Hotel in February 2012. It is very pleasing to hear that you had a great stay and that my team were able to make your stay that more enjoyable. It is great to see you experienced everything that Dubai is about.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The main thing that lets this hotel down is what attracted me in the first place. Pool, Sauna, Steam room etc. Room OK, Breakfast OK, Cleaner Very good. After unpacking I thought I would go to have a nice sauna, steam and swim. When I arrived I was informed that I need to give them notice to use the Sauna and steam room as they swith it off so you need to wait 15 mins while they switche everything on. I've never expereinced this before. Anyway i thought I would go for a swim while it all got switched on. When I arrived at the pool I thought I was in a 1 star hotel. There was one guy swimming and jumping in wearing his brown stained UNDERPANTS and the other guy was swimming around in tracksuit bottoms. not a nice place to be as you can imagin. I did tell the person in charge but he did not seem to care and just let them carry on. The internet is 100DHS for 24hrs however you need to buy for every device IE, your phone, Ipad, Laptop etc. I went to print my bordeing pass and they wanted me to pay for yet another passcode. Shocking. wont be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Frontlinefrenchy
CEOlandmark, Chief Executive Officer at Landmark Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Frontlinefrenchy

I was very disappointed to read your review and find out that you did not enjoy your stay at our new Landmark Grand Hotel and we failed to meet your expectations.

Firstly I need to assure you that this sort of service is not the normal standard our guests can expect at our Landmark Grand Hotel. I am truly sorry you felt your experience in our sauna, spa and swimming pool area did not meet your expectations, clearly we did not meet your expectations in this respect.

I was very shocked to read about the other guests swimming in tracksuits and non-swimming attire and as you mentioned one of my staff member seeing to not be interested. I have immediately reported this to my General Manager as this sort of service is definitely not acceptable. I would really like to apologize for this and I am confident this was a one off as this is truly not our normal practice here at Landmark Hotels and Suites.

Regarding the internet, we have various packages for our guest to choose from which suits their needs. All this information is available and explained in the In room directory. I am however very surprised that my front office team would not accommodate you in printing off your boarding pass instead of charging you. I will make sure I pass these comments on to my Front Office Manager.

Frontlinefrenchy as you can see by our many positive reviews here on Tripadvisor regarding Landmark Grand Hotel we have really come up short on meeting your expectations and for that I am truly sorry and I would really like to get in touch directly with you and personally rectify this.

What disappoints me most is that my team did not rectify any complaints made by you during your stay.

I look forward to be given the opportunity to communicate with you, where you will allow me the opportunity to discuss your stay with us.

C.E.O.