I stayed here for a couple of nights for work meetings. I'm glad it wasn't longer. The hotel is rather ordinary. Unfortunately, I didn't get to book, so upon entering the room, I was immediately assaulted by the smell of stale cigarette smoke. I imagine there are non-smoking rooms available, but I clearly wasn't in one.
Room was otherwise okay; comfortable bed, strong wifi, relatively spacious, but don't look too closely in the bathroom - I've seen cleaner ones.
Location was fine; it's not in the most energetic part of the city, but it's just 5 minute walk to the Internet City Metro station, which takes you most places throughout Dubai.
Overall, I'd avoid if you can afford something better, of which there are plenty of options in Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Central Hotel Apartments is located in the heart of TECOM, one of Dubai's leisure and business districts. Only 5 minutes walking distance from Dubai Internet City metro station, close to Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai, Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City. With its exotic decor, featuring a rooftop pool, a gym, and saunas with panoramic views of Dubai, our hotel offers a rooftop panoramic restaurant and a ground level restaurant/deli cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your First Central Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auris 1st Central Hotel Suites
- Auris First Central Hotel Dubai