2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$76
Booking.com$76
Hotels.com$76
Travelocity$76
Trip.com$98
getaroom.com$132
2,717 results
All reviews house keeping metro station dubai internet city housekeeping supervisor long stay excellent housekeeping washing machine special thanks room service recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay nice room nice stay swimming pool excellent hotel special mention imran
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We have just came back from our trip in Dubai. We chose Auris for the price (64 euros/room/night), with breakfast included and because it is a 4 star. The hotel's location is ok (Tecom area), considering that the distances are very big. The metro station is 5 walking minutes far from the hotel, taxis are 24h available. Fare per km is 1,76 AED, price per metro ticket is 2.2 AED. The staff is helpful, cleanliness is ok, with small exceptions, not worth mentioning, very nice gym at the top floor with a beautiful view, the rooms and bathrooms are big enough.
Cons: very small pool, breakfast the same for 7 days (pretty poor), free wi-fi only in lobby.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank horia b
FirstCentralHotel, Manager at First Central Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your nice review. We are pleased with the fact that you found our hotel comfortable to stay in.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed for 6 nights in a room for two (I would not call it a double bedroom) on 25th floor. Our passports were taken by the administration on check-in and we did not see them before check-out. Hot water takes 20-30 minutes to reach the upper floors (on our near the roof floor we used to open the hot water tap before going to breakfast and take a lukewarm shower 30-45 min. later). The breakfast itself is a hard to describe experience - it is absolutely atrocious (the 'feta' cheese deserves special mentioning: I hope it is not a slow acting poison). Believe me, I am Bulgarian and the worst hotel in my country offers better breakfast than the 4* Auris First Central. Only the mango juice was good. The exchange service at the hotel should not be left unmentioned too: the hotel rate for US dollar is 3.48 Dhm, while at the metro station only 5 min. away it is 3.65 (a 5% difference)! There is no storage room: when you check-out your luggage it taken outside and put a a rope surrounded place left unwatched by anyone from the hotel staff. Just at the door of the hotel there is a huge construction site and this affects both the view and noise level. Speaking about the noise, the hotel is occupied mostly by Russian families whose small children run stomping in the corridor and don't give you a chance to rest before 11:00 p.m.
On the positive side: the hotel is clean, the staff friendly and helpful, the location not so bad (you you love living next to a big construction site) - 5-7 min walking distance from a metro station, and 2 stations away from Mall of the Emirates. There is a Carefour and a 'Park and shop' shops nearby if you prefer to personally select what you are eating.

Room tip: Make everything possible to get a room on a lower floor.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ivan Z

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at First Central Hotel Suites. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At First Central Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely,

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Never in my life I felt like making such review on a place that hosted me, but this time I was treated as if I was not paying for my staying. Estetically the hotel looks very nice, even if quite far from the city center - just contraddicting its name -, but after the first night I and the rest of my family found our bodies full of bites from mites! They were everywhere in the room, from pillows in the bed, to the sheets... We spent most of our holiday in Dubai scratching ourselves! The cleaning of the room was very poor, as you can easily imagine, and sometimes they didn`t even make my bed... The service was also very slow, and when I had even a simple request I had to ask again and again after hours, that made me think they didn`t care at all and probably forgot my request the first time.

Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights when I was supposed to stay for one month.
I found the rooms dark, no balconies, my room absolutely stank of some form of cooking that had occured.
Its not a cheap hotel / appartments. I would not go back again.

There is a space at the front of the hotel outside where you can have coffee or smoke a sheesha, it can get a little busy at times as people with cars and taxis are coming and going.
Restraunt is very average.
All in all very average indeed.
There are much nicer places to stay.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Always0nthemove

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for 2weeks and everyday it was dramatic..Check in was good and as usual they requested for our passports for scanning.But the next day they saw me they asked for my passport again???i am black and my boyfriend is white they didnt ask him..that didnt sound very pleasant at all.
The presidential suite was beautiful,spacious and bathroom excellent.
Cleanliness was ignored and we had to remind the housekeeping all the time..very disapponting.
Getting the hotel to help you order for the food is just like sleeping hungry because this will take hours..the staff are not particular with guests needs and expectations..thus need professional training..that would help.
The worst was when their porter banged our door at 3am in the night they cant imagine what we thought was going on only for him to realise that it was the wrong room they were looking for!!!!what a shame?????
They staff have this very bad attitude when approaching the guest!you would wonder silently if they liked their jobs or they are forced?
The metro station was nearby thus a plus to easily move around malls and probably eat good food at the Kapensky hotel.
The management should take time to train their staff,to love their jobs,to provide excellent serivce...Dubai is not known for racism especially not in a very beautiful hotel like yours!

Room tip: Corner suites was large and beautiful.....service def needs to be looked at.
Date of stay: September 2012