“Perfect”

Ranked #115 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Robbiate, Italy
“Perfect”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Perfect for a quiet rest after a business day, with a nice swimming pool and fitness room. Very good the restaurant for dinner, and very good also the breakfast. Excellent position, just in front of metro station, and not so far from the airport. If you want WiFi, you have to pay a little extra.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Andrea F
Glenn N, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Andrea F,

Thank you so much, It was great to receive your positive feedback. We are glad to know that you have had great time and enjoyed hotel service and facilities. Our location is very convenient not only to the Metro but also to the Burj Khalifa (tallest building in the world), Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, beach and many other places.
We all are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Glaucia Alves
Personal Assistant to the General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chelsea
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stayed at the Millennium Plaza at the end of October and would thoroughly recommend it. The room was large and comfortable and it had some of the best views I have seen from a hotel. The staff were exceptionally kind and hospitable. Excellent!

Room Tip: Book for as high a floor as you are able!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Glenn N, General Manager at Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear LouiseChelsea,
Thank you for your kind review of our Hotel. Your words are very much appreciated.

Sincerely
Glenn.
Dubai
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Excellent service especially the bell boy Babar, nothing too much of a problem. The breakfast was good, only one issue was that we felt not all residents were treated fairly in this department. Otherwise I enjoyed our stay, with breath taking view from our room on the 59th floor of Sheikh Zayed Road. I would also like to thank Hoser? on reception who gave us the room

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Paresh P,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor, I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you have recognized Babar & Hosny for their level of service. I know our team are encouraged when they see they have been recognized by the guest, which in turn drives them to improve their service commitment each day.

In regards to feeling like being treated unfairly, I would appreciate if you could share more information with me at Glaucia.dasilva@mill-plazadubai.com. Given the multi-nationality of our team of colleagues, and living in such a melting pot of nationalities in the city of Dubai, I am surprised to read of this.

Busan, South Korea
Reviewed November 3, 2013

It's a simple 5 star hotel. Spacious rooms, nice bathroom, large bathtub, a very good, fresh breakfast.

I went in fancier hotels, but for my one night stay was perfect!
Awesome area next to clubs and restaurants :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Debbie1990nau
Many thanks for your review, I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay.
Here’s hoping the next visit will be for a little longer!

Kind regards
UK, Iran
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed at the Millennium Plaza for 3 nights on a business trip, and considering the vast number of choices for hotels, I think I made the right decision staying here. Rooms are quite modern with all the amenities that you need. Room service food at this hotel is also quite good and not too expensive (by Dubai standards, of course). The best thing about the hotel is that there is a metro station right outside the door, so you can hop on the metro if you want to go around the city or you can walk through the station and across the Sheikh Zayed rd if you want to go to DIFC.

A couple of negatives:
- there is no iron/ironing board in the room and you have to ask for one. When I did, I was told that none is available, so I had to pay over 100 Dhs during my stay for laundry service. Most business hotels I've stayed in have an iron in the room
- the hotel has a very small and boring lobby and only one restaurant with very limited food choice. the swimming pool is also quite average and located on top of the parking block, so you'll have to walk out of the hotel and into the parking and then get a lift up (which is inconvenient when you're not properly dressed or have wet swimwear on). So what I want to say is that you'll get quite bored in this hotel.

Overall, would recommend for business trips, especially if you want to go to DIFC, but definitely not a family hotel

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank City_Kid01
Dear City_Kid01

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. I’m glad you are happy with your stay as well as the location.
In regards to the iron and boards, yes currently all are on request, and we have in fact recently purchased more to address the increased demand for them. For our leisure facilities (the rooftop pool, gym, spa and hair salon) they are all accessible by the sky bridge on level 5 which means you do not need to go to the ground floor. As you weren’t aware of this, it means we need to communicate this better to all our guests. In addition, beside our main dining room, Metro!, we also have a wonderful Arabic restaurant, Al Mashrbia, which features traditional Emirati cuisine, a must try when in Dubai!
Thank you again for your constructive feedback, I hope this will also be of assistance for other Tripadvisor travelers, and that we have an opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind regards
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at millennium plaza for a week with my wife and 18 month daughter. The hotel was very accommodating and catered for the needs if my child. The staff were very friendly, chima in particular was the perfect gentlemen to greet every morning. We stayed in the 40th floor with an amazing city view. The room was very spacious with a great revolving tv in the middle. Having read reviews online previously regarding issues with hot water - we found nothing of the sort - it was overall excellent. The pool was nice with good views of jumeirah.

The location was amazing - walked straight out of the hotel and straight into the metro station. Dubai mall is just 2 stops away and it was the 1st point of call everyday. Outside there's a myriad selection of restaurants, grocery stores and pharmacies as well - so we never had any problems spending the night in the area.

When in Dubai again, I'd definitely look to stay here again

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank sh4mz
Dear sh4mz,
Thank you so much for the praise of the Hotel, our location, facilities and, most importantly, of Chima. Comments like this give much encouragement to the team to keep improving their levels of customer service from day to day.

I am glad you also enjoyed what Dubai has to offer, it is a great city and I look forward to you visiting us once again.

Best regards,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed in this hotel in Dubai form 22 October till 28 October 2013 as group of 8 people for business workshop.
During our stay there was no hot water available at the bathroom for all of the eight rooms. we complained to the hotel and they said we have problem in our water tank for three months but you can open the water tab for 5 minutes and then you will get the hot water. However, we needed to open the water tab for 30 minutes just to get warm water, what a waste of time and water ??!!!
At check out time , we asked for discount to compensate for the lack of hot water, but the management also lacked the customer satisfaction skills.
For the restaurant , we had breakfast and launch every day, the overall rating was below average in term of food collection , quality and taste.
Room services was fine but not excellent.
Number of elevators are not sufficient enough , you have to wait to get up and down,
All overall, the hotel is not value for many , there are many hotels at shik zayed Raod at Dubai with better quality and lower cost.
Will never stay at this hotel again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Mactraveler00
Dear Mactraveler00,

Thank you for providing the feedback on your last stay with us. I am very sorry that we fell well short of your expectations in a number of areas.
I have shared your comments with my management team so together we can address these areas and make improvements on them.
Should you feel you would like to try the Hotel again, please do contact my office directly and I would be happy to personally assist.

Sincerely