“THE best arabic food in Dubai”
Review of Al Mallah

Al Mallah
Ranked #570 of 9,867 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Lebanese, Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Al Mallah restaurant is on 2nd December Street in Dubai. We heard the area had the best value food in town so went to see what we could find for lunch. We stumbled across this restaurant and were apprehensive at first when we sat inside but once we got the food it was amazing. Fresh veg, hoummous, fallafel, halloumi, koftas, everything. The mixed grill was the best kebabs I've ever tasted. They don't sell their shawarmas until 4pm and it was lunch so we were a bit disappointed at first but once we tasted the quality of the food we were pleased. We were so pleased we went back there for dinner the next day and had the best shawarmas I've ever had! Much better than anywhere in London of course, I recommend Arayes it's similar to the indian 'keema naan' meat sandwiched in flatbread, cut like a pizza! If you want traditional food this is a must, the value for money was outstanding it was so cheap I would've been prepared to pay far more for the food I had. Very glad I discovered this and will certainly be returning and recommending.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Al Mallah, the street restaurant in Dubai on the 2nd December Rd., is probably the best place to eat traditional food. The service is exceptional and the wait staff is particularly friendly and helpful. Ahmed, one of the wait staff guided us through the traditional menu and ensured we had the best feel of Arab food. The quality and portions of Food was very nice. A must visit place while in Dubai.

1  Thank jaskirat1971
Reviewed April 19, 2013

During our stay we wanted to try some local cusine. This is really geniune place. They offer just several arabic a libenese meals. You get fresh well procesed food, service is fast. You can take your meal away or have a table on simple street garden with locals people. Al mallah is definitely better option ú worth than franchaise restaurant.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I dont wanna talk because the food still haunts me. The food was so yummy that if my pocket permitted I would have gone back to Dubai only for this. The most tasty food I could have had, I went there for dinner and their food was very tasty.

If you go to Dubai please do have food at this joint.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

As far as grabbing a tasty local meal in Dubai goes, this is one of the best places to enjoy a feed. The lamb and chicken shawarmas are among the tastiest in the city, while the falafel drips with tahini and isn’t too oily.