“Bad experience, food quality not good”
Review of Barcelos

Barcelos
Ranked #2,647 of 10,111 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Barcelos is a portuguese restaurant specialized in chicken plates. The restaurant is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in the Al Sama Building. It's near the Fairmont and H Hôtels.

I went on recommandation by a friend. First, a Saturday at 12.30pm the restaurant was dead. No clients, I was totally surprised Decoration is not done. Wooden tables and chairs.
Based on that I resolved to take away as it's was so sad to lunch in this environmennt
I ordered half chicken with mild peri sauce and mashed potatoes.
The service was bad, as the end they give me coke instead of diet sprite........
In addition, very disapointed with the food. Not good quality. Chicken strangly done.
I really not recommand this restaurant.

1  Thank Lugano22

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

The service was litterly terrible and the food was not even close to Nando's. I personally won't recommend it nor visitt it again

1  Thank Marwan75
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family recently ate at the Sama Building location and were left a bit unimpressed. We bought a Cobone coupon which brought the price down by 50%. If not, I think the meal would have been overpriced for what we received. However, the food was delicious and the after dinner sheesha was great also.

1  Thank mjcmmorris
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We heard allot a out this place we where told the chicken is great so here a bit about the experience we had well when we first entered they sent us up the stairs (with our baby and no one to help) we reached up to find a table guess what no one to seat us just completely ignored and tons of empty tables with dirty plats what a good start so after chasing after the waiter and begging for a table 30 mins later we get a table then we have to beg for a high chair then beg for the Menu then beg for service and to realize that we are here to spend our hard earned cash here which clearly is not welcome here. Just poor poor service which I never saw before even if the food is good the service is important too, I will never come here again.

1  Thank Gomaam
Reviewed January 26, 2013

First time there! Blown away by the taste and the heat! However, the delay was too much to handle. Better yet, your delicious food shut us up! Good one! Will return back!