“Limo trip”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Deep Sea Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Sea Adventure is highly professional & passionate Company, offering a complete wide real treat for deep sea fishing/cruising enthusiasts. Dubai is one of the hottest sailfish venues in the world due to its unique geographic location, climate and warm waters so if you are an angler, big game fisherman or just into it for fun looking for an exhilarating day out in the clear blue waters of Dubai, we have the knowledge and expertise, the boats or yachts as required to keep you fishing. Head out from the Yacht Club onboard our capacious and comfy yacht for a superb deep sea fishing/cruising experience. The adrenalin gale of racing out to the deep blue, the pacifying touch of the fresh sea breeze, the fun of baiting and casting the fishing line, the excitement of the abrupt tug and pull on your fishing rod, the enthusiasm of whirling in your catch and the pleasure of landing it aboard. Take back magnificent memories with Deep Sea Adventure, Dubai. You can anticipate to catch in Dubai waters Kingfish, Cobia, Queen-fish, Orange Spot Trevally, Big Eye Trevally, Long tail Tuna, Yellow tail Barracuda, Emperor, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel and Bonito to name a few.
“Limo trip”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Tahseen from deep sea adventure was so helpful in our booking of a limo and his follow up before, during and after was brilliant. The limo was clean and the driver was good. The only thing I can say wasn't great was the A/C but Well done and thanks for a cool ride Deep sea adventure!

1 Thank Jakjouqa

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience with customer service”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I booked the limo & yacht cruise for my extended family - 11 pax. for a special occasion. My guests were thrilled to see the Hummer limo at the doorstep well before the scheduled time. The yacht cruise was simply amazing with the lovely views that one would never get from land. The staff on the yacht was very helpful and knew the landmarks when we asked them about the same.
Havin read some if the initial reviews I was a little concerned hence a special mention of Tahseen Khan who took my initial booking and assured me the experience would be worth every penny and more. He ensured that I had all the required information ie driver & captain numbers. His efficient follow up at end of each experience made us feel absolutely well taken care of. He even made last minute drop off arrangements at a very short notice. Thanks Tahseen...the experience along with your exceptional Customer service made this trip an absolutely memorable one.

1 Thank Neelamjulka
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Limo Ride”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The limo ride is good experience for me and my family. Service and response from the person managing the booking Tahseen was good. And he make sure the driver arrived on time. However, we experience bad reception for the radio system in the limo. We tried changing the station but it is still not working. We wanted to connect to our music selection from our phone but it is not working. The experience will be nicer is the music system is better.

1 Thank Lucky I
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“nice cheap boat trip”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Booked with vipdeal (dot) ae and the cost was 2 hours for 650aed we doubled it to 4 hours, the boat held 7 guests and there was a bedroom/toilet/shower/kitchen they also supply water ans softdrinks and ice, we were able to bring our own beer and plug our music and the experience was great. I would def do it again and have recommended to others also. Thanks

2 Thank hj-smith2013
“Very nice Limo drive”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I thought it was fun to book a limo with my family on a day off in Dubai. The experience started with the great service of Tahseen Khan, the person I dealt with at the company. I had booked and changed my booking twice where Tahseen had quickly attended to the requests with pleasure. At the time of pick-up, he called me to give me the name of the driver and assure that everything is on track. We had a pleasant one hour ride & the value was worth the cost. A day after, Tahseen did a follow-up call to check if all has been delivered per expectations. In fact, I believe that it's all about the great service we had where employees are the image of the company. Thank you!

1 Thank JayTrip13