Review Highlights
Great food

We did the dhow cruise from Dubai marina. Apart from the slow start with boa ding and being shown... read more

Reviewed February 4, 2018
braddles2015
Adelaide, Australia
via mobile
Fun

It's a really fun avtivity to do, even if you don't catch anything. Really thrilling with the roar... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2014
Ammer K
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Booked with vipdeal (dot) ae and the cost was 2 hours for 650aed we doubled it to 4 hours, the boat held 7 guests and there was a bedroom/toilet/shower/kitchen they also supply water ans softdrinks and ice, we were able to bring our own beer and plug our music and the experience was great. I would def do it again and have recommended to others also. Thanks

Date of experience: June 2013
2  Thank hj-smith2013
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I thought it was fun to book a limo with my family on a day off in Dubai. The experience started with the great service of Tahseen Khan, the person I dealt with at the company. I had booked and changed my booking twice where Tahseen had quickly attended to the requests with pleasure. At the time of pick-up, he called me to give me the name of the driver and assure that everything is on track. We had a pleasant one hour ride & the value was worth the cost. A day after, Tahseen did a follow-up call to check if all has been delivered per expectations. In fact, I believe that it's all about the great service we had where employees are the image of the company. Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2013
1  Thank JayTrip13
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The bottom line: Stay away. These guys are crooks. Spend a few extra bucks and go with one of the bigger companies.

Weeks before going to Dubai, I reserved a private chartered fishing trip (7 passenger maximum) for me and my family that included pick-up and drop-off from my hotel. Days before arriving, I called to double check my booking - they didn't have one on record. I made a new booking.

Prior to the fishing trip, a driver from the company was supposed to come and pick up the payment from me at the hotel I was staying at. The driver never came.

The morning of the trip, the pick-up was supposed to be at 9AM. I had to call the company three times before someone finally said the driver was coming - I think they had forgotten about it. Someone arrived at around 10 to pick us up.

To our surprise, there were 3 other random people who were put on the same boat as us! We didn't mind the extra people but had paid for a private booking so I called the company and renegotiated the price before leaving the dock. Also, It turns out one of the randoms had actually booked a four hour CRUISE but was still being taken fishing! This company clearly just wants to fill up one boat with whoever they can find.

The fishing trip itself was okay. The boat was a little small (around 22ft) but was in good condition. It was windy so the waves were VERY bumpy in the deep sea and made for a pretty uncomfortable time.

Date of experience: December 2012
5  Thank Ashton_Martin
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We really enjoy 1hr cruising, suprisely we went to Burj Al Arab instead of Lagoon and JBR, the boat is clean and the captain is accomodating, its a great day..

Date of experience: June 2012
Reviewed April 5, 2012

If you are not willing to read my long review, please read only the following line.
THE WORST DISORGANISED OPERATER. STAY AWAY FROM THEM AT ANY COST.

Below is full the story about their “6 nations in a day”, “fishing cruise” as well as “cruising tour”. Before going to details, please note I’m not a “claimer”. I write reviews good things are good, bad things are bad.

I have booked “6 nations in one day” tour. As I was on a business travel and had no companion, I paid considerable supplement and requested for a private tour on Friday with a driver and a guide.

They supposed to pick me up between 9:00-9:30 in the morning. Nobody showed up until 9:45 thus I rang to their customer service. It was informed “The tour is cancelled and we have rebooked your tour for the following day”. It wasn’t an option as I booked another tour with another operator. I have informed the same then they said they will contact me in 30 minutes.

45 minutes after, the contact person called me back and said “we will pick you up in next 5minutes!”. They have arrived 30minutes later – it was already 11am (two hours delay).

The van was indeed outside, only with driver (without guide as previously advised). The driver informed me some museums are closed due to Friday. Then we have started journey with reserved route. Please see what happened with this journey – the order should be read from the bottom.

Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai (with two hours delay)
•    Qanat al qasba (where was it?)
•    Sharjah cornice (where was it?)
•    Central souq (passed through)
•    Fish market (passed through)
•    Islamic art museum (had 30min)
•    Quran round about (where was it?)
•    Ajman beach (passed through)
•    Ajman museum (where was it?)
•    Ajman gold souq (where was it?)
•    Drive through Umm al quaim (yes drive through)
•    RAK Queen Palace (passed through)
•    Drive through red dunes (yes drive through)
•    Bidiya mosque (passed through)
•    Khorfkhan Beach (passed through)
•    Fujeirah Museum (passed through)
•    Fujeirah Fort (alighted)
•    Friday Market (had 20min)
•    Drive through Mountains (yes drive through)
•    Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai (arrived 6pm)

Museums are indeed closed until 2pm on Friday. I understand I couldn’t visit there. However, I could have visited market, souk in Fujeirah as it was well after 2pm. The town looked very lively but we have not stopped anywhere but a museum. Thanks to this “express journey”, I managed to come back to my hotel in Dubai one hour prior to the scheduled time (other way of saying, three hours shorter journey as advised).

This is already bad enough – but I haven’t written you even half of the story yet. Lunch wasn’t included for this tour. Driver stopped at a hotel on the beach. He overcharged me and kept the difference in his pocket.

Instead of missing so many visiting points as above, driver kindly to send me an expensive souvenir shop.

After coming back to the hotel, I informed above experience to this company. They havev offered me either 20% discount or complementally journey. I thought I merely had a bad driver unfortunately and decide to give them a second chance which was completely wrong.

I have booked 4hours cruising tour on the following Friday (last day of my staying in Dubai or one of my valuable three days day off.

This time, they have picked me up on time indeed WITH THE SAME TROUBLESOME DRIVER. If they had a smallest thought, they wouldn’t have sent the same driver again who I made complain (well, at least I ensured he didn't lose his job from my complain)

After spending painful speechless 30min on the same van, they have picked up another guests. As soon as we started the journey with fellow guests, the driver asked me for the payment of this tour. Hello? Wasn’t it “complementally journey”?? I rang to their customer service to get the matter resolved.

Another guide for the boat escoated me to a small boat. FISHING BOAT. I have booked for CRUSING and NOT FISHING. I have rang to the operator again but they failed to resolve the matter and I had no option but getting on this boat (I did not want to be cause for the delayed departure).

Although the ship departed, we had to go back to the harvour as there are two more guests will join us. It appeared they have also booked for crusing tour.

Another family from London were indeed booked for fishing. Although I have no idea for fishing, they weren't happy for the fishing equipment etc and said they would complain to the hotel.

I'm not sure where is the bottom line for this organisation. I wrote a second complain for above poor experience. Although I've been waiting for their reply for over a week, I haven't received reply and decided to submit this review without their reply.

My stay in Dubai was absolutely great, except this organisation. It wasn't a deep sea, it was a deep s....

Date of experience: March 2012