“Limo Ride”
Review of Deep Sea Adventure

Deep Sea Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Sea Adventure is highly professional & passionate Company, offering a complete wide real treat for deep sea fishing/cruising enthusiasts. Dubai is one of the hottest sailfish venues in the world due to its unique geographic location, climate and warm waters so if you are an angler, big game fisherman or just into it for fun looking for an exhilarating day out in the clear blue waters of Dubai, we have the knowledge and expertise, the boats or yachts as required to keep you fishing. Head out from the Yacht Club onboard our capacious and comfy yacht for a superb deep sea fishing/cruising experience. The adrenalin gale of racing out to the deep blue, the pacifying touch of the fresh sea breeze, the fun of baiting and casting the fishing line, the excitement of the abrupt tug and pull on your fishing rod, the enthusiasm of whirling in your catch and the pleasure of landing it aboard. Take back magnificent memories with Deep Sea Adventure, Dubai. You can anticipate to catch in Dubai waters Kingfish, Cobia, Queen-fish, Orange Spot Trevally, Big Eye Trevally, Long tail Tuna, Yellow tail Barracuda, Emperor, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel and Bonito to name a few.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The limo ride is good experience for me and my family. Service and response from the person managing the booking Tahseen was good. And he make sure the driver arrived on time. However, we experience bad reception for the radio system in the limo. We tried changing the station but it is still not working. We wanted to connect to our music selection from our phone but it is not working. The experience will be nicer is the music system is better.

1  Thank Lucky I

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Booked with vipdeal (dot) ae and the cost was 2 hours for 650aed we doubled it to 4 hours, the boat held 7 guests and there was a bedroom/toilet/shower/kitchen they also supply water ans softdrinks and ice, we were able to bring our own beer and plug our music and the experience was great. I would def do it again and have recommended to others also. Thanks

2  Thank hj-smith2013
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I thought it was fun to book a limo with my family on a day off in Dubai. The experience started with the great service of Tahseen Khan, the person I dealt with at the company. I had booked and changed my booking twice where Tahseen had quickly attended to the requests with pleasure. At the time of pick-up, he called me to give me the name of the driver and assure that everything is on track. We had a pleasant one hour ride & the value was worth the cost. A day after, Tahseen did a follow-up call to check if all has been delivered per expectations. In fact, I believe that it's all about the great service we had where employees are the image of the company. Thank you!

1  Thank JayTrip13
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The bottom line: Stay away. These guys are crooks. Spend a few extra bucks and go with one of the bigger companies.

Weeks before going to Dubai, I reserved a private chartered fishing trip (7 passenger maximum) for me and my family that included pick-up and drop-off from my hotel. Days before arriving, I called to double check my booking - they didn't have one on record. I made a new booking.

Prior to the fishing trip, a driver from the company was supposed to come and pick up the payment from me at the hotel I was staying at. The driver never came.

The morning of the trip, the pick-up was supposed to be at 9AM. I had to call the company three times before someone finally said the driver was coming - I think they had forgotten about it. Someone arrived at around 10 to pick us up.

To our surprise, there were 3 other random people who were put on the same boat as us! We didn't mind the extra people but had paid for a private booking so I called the company and renegotiated the price before leaving the dock. Also, It turns out one of the randoms had actually booked a four hour CRUISE but was still being taken fishing! This company clearly just wants to fill up one boat with whoever they can find.

The fishing trip itself was okay. The boat was a little small (around 22ft) but was in good condition. It was windy so the waves were VERY bumpy in the deep sea and made for a pretty uncomfortable time.

5  Thank Ashton_Martin