“First visit to Table 9”
Review of Table 9

Table 9
Ranked #128 of 10,111 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Table 9 is a unique concept restaurant in Dubai that has become a platform for talented chefs to create their own bespoke dining experience. Located in the Hilton Dubai Creek, table 9 has earned a reputation for high-quality, original menus and a personalized dining experience. The latest evolution introduces a brand new bistro-styled concept that guarantees a flavorsome indulgence. The range of starters is designed to encourage sharing and includes luscious options such as the Homesmoked Table 9 Salmon, organic quinoa & burrata salad or the infamous Steak Tartar that naturally leads to the main courses like the palate-pleasing Veal Tenderloin with smoked pumpkin puree & gremolata or the generous US Angus Prime Rib Eye with the homemade triple-cooked chips and béarnaise. When the culinary climax is reached the signature desserts like the Poached Grapes Panna Cotta or the Table 9 Rhubarb & Custard classic are sure to leave you intrigued for new adventures. This modern version of a casual-chic bistro welcomes you to an extraordinary experience whether it is a casual dinner with family and friends, a special occasion or a famous Dubai Brunch. Started in 2011 by Gordon Ramsay's protégés, Nick Alvis & Scott Price and later under the reign of Darren Velvick the restaurant has won several public and industry awards for its innovative approach to modern European cuisine.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Having lived in Dubai for 7 years and eaten in probably all of the well-known restaurants, Table 9 had been on our 'to do' list for a while. We visited at the weekend for a birthday dinner and left there both agreeing it was probably the best restaurant in Dubai if not of all the places we've visited around the world.
We both had the the taster menu, my husband the full meat/fish option and myself the vegetarian. We also chose the wine-pairing option.
The staff were warm, professional and clearly knowledgeable about the menu. The sommelier was just fabulous and chose excellent wines, describing them perfectly and in 'lay mans terms'.
The food itself was amazing. Every course was a sheer delight and just the right size for the 7-course gastronomic adventure!
Small touches like the sweetie bag to take-away with the pink or black business card added to the experience and we will find it hard to celebrate anywhere else from now on.
If you live in Dubai or are visiting my advice is don't be put off by the trip to Deira. It is well-worth the effort and if you opt for wine-pairing you wont remember the journey home any way!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Table 9 was an unparalleled gastronomic adventure. My friend and I shared both tasting menus (no meat, no fish and by nick & scott) with pairings and left sated and ecstatically happy. Server Arjun was attentive, pleasant, and unobtrusive and sommelier Yanni was knowledgable, gregarious, and generous. Each pairing went perfectly with each dish, enhancing the flavors mutually. The stand out vegetarian selection was the hens egg paired with an amazing Riesling. It was a wave of flavors from start to finish. The stand out meat selections were the turbot and the lamb. Seven courses (plus amuse-bouche) and ten wines made for a phenomenally spent four and a half hours.

HiltonPRDubai, Public Relations Manager at Table 9, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thanks so much for your detailed review of our restaurant and kind words about Yanni (Jane) and Arjun. We work very hard to make sure that our guests have a memorable experience and are glad to have succeeded here! Until next time please keep in touch with us on facebook.com/table9dubai and twitter @table9dubai.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

What can I say, was celebrating my Birthday and 20th Wedding Anniversary. Opted for the 7course tasting menu, plus the matching wine package for my wife and I.
Extremely efficient and friendly staff, sommelier was great at describing each wine, obviously knew his onions!
The food, although not massive portions, but it was a tasting menu, was more than adequate after the 7 courses.
Each course was again described on presentation, and was well presented and seasoned.
The wine was top notch, no small glasses like you usually get, but a decent "glug" for each course, which is why we had to pour ourselves into a taxi later on!
Price wise, it favours VERY well compared to a lot of Dubai restaurants, especially the taster menu, which us nearly half the price of Burj al Arab and Burj Khalifa. And the 2 head chefs worked for Mr Ramsey for a long time, so know their stuff.
Would I go back? You BET, the lamb is to die for, and anything chocolate floats my boat.
Oh, and what a lovely touch before you leave, a bag if home made sweeties each, rounded the evening off nicely. :-)

Thank you so much for choosing table 9 to celebrate your birthday & anniversary! What great excuses to spoil yourself with our tasting menu. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I wonderful night at this great restaurant. The staff were professional and knowledgable. The food was outstadning. This is a top notch night. The restaurant was criminally low on guests. this place should have a waiting list to eat food that good. I think the location lets it down, but then people who know about good food will travel. If you are wondering where to go for a really specail night then go here. Fantastic.

HiltonPRDubai, Public Relations Manager at Table 9, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thanks for your glowing review of table 9! We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Until next time, keep in touch with us on facebook.com/table9dubai & twitter.com/table9dubai.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was first time we been their. It was last moment call and we were lucky to find a table for 2.
We arrived at 10.30 pm.

The staff was very welcoming. Our waiter Arjun was really good with his job, he really guided us well with our orders.

We had gone for set menu with wine pairing. The food was very interesting, unlike other Chefs Nick & Scott kept their food simple for our first course we had cured salmon with crackers with calamari ink. Our second course was just boiled egg, It was surprisingly very tasty and let me be honest, it was first time I had egg for the dinner but I am sure I will go again and have it. The main course was lamb, also tasty. The portions were quite big comparatively to other fine dining restaurants.

One of the other elements that made dining experience unforgettable was the selection of wines. The wine pairing was done very well by our sommelier cum Manageress Victoria. As she described we were going on the journey...

One good gesture which I found interesting was they prepared 2 goodie bags with nice chocolates and toffees with pink and blue ribbon marking which we gave our kids the next day and they were delighted.

In my personal opinion the interior was not really wow but at the same time you felt cosy.

Definitely going again soon.