“My first choice in Dubai!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Table 9
Ranked #158 of 9,416 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Table 9 is a unique concept restaurant in Dubai that has become a platform for talented chefs to create their own bespoke dining experience. Located in the Hilton Dubai Creek, table 9 has earned a reputation for high-quality, original menus and a personalized dining experience. The latest evolution introduces a brand new bistro-styled concept that guarantees a flavorsome indulgence. The range of starters is designed to encourage sharing and includes luscious options such as the Homesmoked Table 9 Salmon, organic quinoa & burrata salad or the infamous Steak Tartar that naturally leads to the main courses like the palate-pleasing Veal Tenderloin with smoked pumpkin puree & gremolata or the generous US Angus Prime Rib Eye with the homemade triple-cooked chips and béarnaise. When the culinary climax is reached the signature desserts like the Poached Grapes Panna Cotta or the Table 9 Rhubarb & Custard classic are sure to leave you intrigued for new adventures. This modern version of a casual-chic bistro welcomes you to an extraordinary experience whether it is a casual dinner with family and friends, a special occasion or a famous Dubai Brunch. Started in 2011 by Gordon Ramsay's protégés, Nick Alvis & Scott Price and later under the reign of Darren Velvick the restaurant has won several public and industry awards for its innovative approach to modern European cuisine.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“My first choice in Dubai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've been living in Dubai for almost 12 years now and it has been a very long time since I came away from a dinner feeling totally satisfied in every way. There is absolutely nothing I can criticize from this night.
Being in the restaurant industry myself, I know how hard it is to get everything right... but in this case, everything from the reservation all the way to bill handling, the experience was perfect.
I will totally recommend this restaurant to all my friends and will be back very, very soon.
A must-try in Dubai!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HiltonPRDubai, Public Relations Manager at Table 9, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Warm greetings from table 9! Thank you for the wishes and we will definitely strive to give each guest the same experience you had. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you soon.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Dubai
“Christmas Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Instead of doing an entire Christmas Dinner for just the 2 of us, we decided to take the easy way out this year. Table 9's menu sounded really attractive, and we still had the restaurant on our "to do list". Although the quality of the food was good, we were a bit disappointed. Of course it can be daunting to be innovative on a traditional Christmas dinner, but we really missed the "wow factor". There were no surprises, and to be honest, not a single dish tasted spectacular.
The food/wine combination was however really good, as was the atmosphere. Staff was friendly and we did have a lovely evening. I don't think we"ll be going back any time soon, because for 450 AED per head, we really expect more.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Miriamdxb
Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback regarding your experience at table 9. I am certainly disappointed that your meal was not all that it could have been. We try very hard to make sure that each guest we have, has a memorable experience and appreciate valuable feedback like this to help us improve. On the other hand I will definitely let our Sommelier know you enjoyed her wine pairing combinations and if there is anything further you would like to discuss please drop me an email at any time.
Warm Regards,
Marianne D’sa
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Christmas Fun and Filling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I had Christmas dinner with family and friends at Table 9, on table 9.
The food and hospitality at the restaurant was out of this world. We spent 5 hours dining and it felt like time flew by, hence a great time was had by all.
The chefs and all staff do a superb job and really look after there guests to a very high standard, I would recommend to anyone interested in a quality dining experience.
A very warm Thank you to both Nick, Scott and not forgetting Viktorija.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
HiltonPRDubai, Public Relations Manager at Table 9, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
It was a pleasure having you dine at table 9 and thanks so much for your pleasant feedback. We are glad you had a good evening and look forward to seeing you again. On behalf of me and the team, a sincere thank you!
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Chritmas Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

A great evening with very innovative menu, beautifully cooked and presented; attentive staff with good understanding of both the food and wine. Our best meal in Dubai so far and would strongly recommend a visit.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
HiltonPRDubai, Public Relations Manager at Table 9, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at table 9 and we can't wait to have you back.
Until then do keep in touch with us on facebook.com/table9dubai & twitter.com/table9chef.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The perfect place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

it is really unique restaurant and very elegant service, the quality of food is superb.
i really recommend the place to my friends and family, the prices is good and great value for money.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I just wanted to thank you for your recent visit to table 9! I'm so glad your evening out with us was memorable and we look forward to seeing you soon.