“Great Food and Great Flowing Belgian Brews!”
Review of Belgian Beer Cafe

Belgian Beer Cafe
Ranked #69 of 9,623 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great Food and Great Flowing Belgian Brews!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Come early and get a table, as this loud (yet delicious) restaurant fills up fast. If you're new to Dubai, weeknights are no easy way to beat the crowds. Either way, come with an empty stomach, and fill up on Bitterballen and great Belgian beers before your entree. Potato, chicken, rabbit, and other traditional Belgian specialties were amazing. The desserts were not mind blowing, but it's not the highlight of the place. A real gem in the TECOM area!

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burger Ever”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The popular hangout gets a bit loud. It's a conversation stopper or you have to settle competing with the hollering group next to you to be heard. Then again I'm quite happy to go there for another burger and bottle of Fruli (strawberry beer). It's worth it.

Walsall, United Kingdom
“Good sports bar”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had plenty of TV's and servers, no waiting Food was excellent but a bit smokey for me.
also had an outside area but no bar or servers to avoid the smoke, would have used it more if that they had service.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Whitbygeoff
Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon
“Good hangout place”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Went there on a wednesday night with friends. The atmosphere was good and the beer was very good. Staff were friendly but the music was off the mood and didnt match with the overall atmosphere of the place. However, it's worth going for some other time for good beer!

Visited July 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Exceptionally poor and rude”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

- I booked a table on 16 June for 20 June for 19:30 for 8 people
- On 20 June the hostess called me at 19:15 whilst I was on the was to BBC and was extremely rude!!! She asked if me and my guests were still coming! Why would I booked a table if I wasn't coming???
- At 19:25 when I arrived at BBC the hostess was ruse again "Oh - so you made it - are you sure you want a table for 8". Again I confirmed the table for 8.
- Aircon was not working - I queried - no answer was given.
- All my guests had arrived by 19:40
- service was slow
- we ordered our meal by 20:00 and informed the waitress that we needed the food by 20:20 as we were going to the Laughter Factory show - she said it was fine
- Food finally arrived at 20:40 after 4 requests I made to speak to the manager
- food was poorly presented and not worth the value
- one of my friends ordered mussels in sauce - after the long wait the mussels arrived with a "teaspoon" of sauce in the pot.
- I had to get up to go speak to the manager and expressed my totally dissatisfaction about: rude hostess, poor service, poor quality of food, no airconditioning. All he could say was he was sorry and he took my name and number and promised to call me the next day.
- Obviously, the manager did not all me on Friday - extremely poor service. I had to call him on Saturday. He showed no remorse to what I had experienced and the embarrassment I was faced with my friends.
- I told him how poor he's service is at his establishment and that all he does is reactive management - he never bothered to call me
- I will never visit this place again for all the reasons I have listed - my evening and week was destroyed by this establishment
- I prefer BBC a Madinat Jumeirah - it is a far better experience with friendly faces and organised

• Visited June 2013