“Bottarga & Mont Blanc. Two of my favorite things!”
Review of Armani/Deli

Armani/Deli
Ranked #183 of 9,866 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Dubai
Description: Indulge in an authentic Deli experience in the heart of Downtown Dubai. Where Italian culinary flair and the very best international ingredients come together to create a daily changing menu of classic and contemporary flavours. A gourmands paradise, pick up something to go from the fresh food display, relish the simple lunch time delights of a plate of homemade pasta or join friends for our popular brunch. From fresh bread and classic European cheeses and tempting pastries, Armani/Deli is your gourmet market in the heart of the city.
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I'm always thrilled to find Bottarga on a menu. This time I saw it on display in the deli area. The Maitre D shared my enthusiasm for it and we both agreed that my order should be a simple Spaghetti. I also love the chestnut Mont Blanc and one seldom finds it.

Rafael J, Manager at Armani/Deli, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your great review.
I am very happy to see that we share the same taste. I also think that the Bottarga is amazing!
Thank you very much for sharing your great experience.

Myself and the team look forward to welcoming you once again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I tried the Friday brunch at the Armani/Ristorante. As the name would suggest, refined, classy decor. The food was good. Nothing "wow"... just good. A separate pork room with an excellent selection. A great view of the Dubai Mall fountains and the Burj Khalifa.

What bothered me was the service was a bit average. Blame me on my high expectations from a brand like Armani. Or maybe it was just a one-off.

1  Thank ProlificThinker

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. It is always a pleasure to share a great experience and your comments are wonderful. We are happy to hear that your experience with us was positive and we look forward to welcoming you back to Armani/Deli in the near future.
All the best,

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We came here for our Christmas night out as a party of 20. Service was great even before arriving as we were sent a map with proposed seating location for my approval. The bubbles flowed freely, food and service were excellent considering it was such a big group and from 9pm we chose from an al a carte menu. Highlights are great views of the Dubai fountains, you can hear the accompanying music every time they come on. Overall, a great night out!

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great review "Classy evening brunch".
I am delighted to hear that you and your guests had a great christmas celebration at Armani Deli.
The team are very happy that they have exceeded your expectations and made your evening more special.
I am also happy to hear that you have enjoyed the amazing fountain.

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

The place to go of you're looking for excellent italian food of the highest quality. All the favorites are on the menu and then some! Great concept where you actually see the fresh food at the entrance.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review "Best Italian in Dubai"
Myself and chef Francesco are delighted to hear that you enjoy our food and service.
I am also very happy to hear that you do appreciate our concept.

We look forward to serving you the Best Italian food in Dubai again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We came to Deli for dinner in early November. Service was very attentive and polite. My husband and i had the best pasta ever and the selection of the cakes from the vitrine is really unforgettable. We'll come back there for sure the next time we are in Dubai!

Rafael J, Manager at Armani/Deli, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review “They made my evening!”

Kind regards,