“Habla usted Espagnol ?”

Ranked #207 of 9,866 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Al Hambra is traditional Spanish eatery with an unerring knack of making you feel at home. You'd be forgiven for thinking you're in a bustling Valencian taverna - but one glance at the view of the palm-fringed canals from the terrace will remind you of your romantic Gulf location. Take your pick from a parade of colourful plates, each filled with fresh, seasonal and sometimes surprising ingredients, all served in a casual family-style setting. Try the zingy gazpacho or chorizo frito, or work your way through a delicious pile of calamari rings, king prawns, or our popular chicken and rabbit paella. Locals and travellers alike come to Al Hambra to experience not just its extensive menu of authentic tapas and rustic regional Spanish cuisine, but for its lively atmosphere too. It's a perfect setting for al fresco dining or just to enjoy the city's best sangrias (served in generous clay pitchers).We are offering 20% (twenty percent) discount for Spanish nationals.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Always a favourite - no trip to Dubai is complete without a trip here.

Many big cities boast long lists of available cuisine of course but one aspect of Dubai I particularly enjoy is the ability to do this. For our "Spanish evening" we always chose Al Hambra
and this time was very fine. However it always better once the humidity has passed and its cool enough to sit outside [ which I prefer ].

We chose Tapas and beware the portions are on the large side !

Of course no trip to Spain is complete without a jug of Sangria.If your opinion of Sangria is that too often its an excuse for a mix of fruit,juice and ice with the merest wave of a wine bottle towards it - then have no fear - they make a very decent brew here !

Maximilian R, Manager at Al Hambra, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all would I like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor. It is great to hear that you enjoy your evenings here (and I agree, on the terrce overlooking the waterways with view to the Burj Al Arab and having the right temperature, it can hardly get better).

I will pass on the message to my chefs as well as the rest of the team and we are looking forward welcoming you back to Al Hambra Restaurant.

Sicerely,

Maximilian Rauch
Restaurant Manager - Al Hambra

Write a ReviewReviews (1,118)

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I have visited Al Hambra several times and I love it! The food is great. I order tapas to share between the table and find that's all that's needed and everyone gets to try a variety. Nice touches like the complimentary bread and meat and the live band make this a great restaurant to come back to. Loved the calamari, meat balls, prawns with garlic and the ribs with mash is the best dish. Great value compared to a lot of restaurants in dubai

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about Al Hambra Restaurant. It is great to hear that you enjoy the food as well as pointing out the value for money that is being offered.
I will pass on the compliments to the entire team, both front and back of house and we are all looking forward to welcome you back.
Additionally I would like to mention that our new menu will be out shortly and it surely is a must try.

Sicerely,

Maximilian Rauch
Restaurant Manager - Al Hambra

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I dined at Al Hambra on a Friday night and the service was outstanding. The staff were extremely informative and helpful. I was with a group of friends and we were all impressed with the manager speaking to the tables. I will defiantly be returning to Al Hambra and recommending the restaurant to friends.

Maximilian R, Manager at Al Hambra, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent visit to Al Hambra. It is very nice to hear that you had a great time at Al Hambra last Friday night. I will pass on the kind comments to me team and we will be looking forward to welcome you back. In October our terrace will be re-opening and this could again be of increased interest for you to return.

Maximilian Rauch - Restaurant Manager Al Hambra

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The menu had a lot of choice in terms of the tapas and the food was excellent. Only gave it four stars as the service was slow. The staff were very knowledgeable and the atmosphere great.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent visit to Al Hambra. It is a delight to hear that you enjoyed the food and your time with us . Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience with us.

MaxImilian Rauch - Al Hambra

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Entire experience from booking to the goodbye was perfect. Tapas were excellent, very friendly and knowledgable staff. Great value for money.

Maximilian R, Manager at Al Hambra, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about your experience in Al Hambra. I am delighted to read your feedback and I will surely share it with my team. In order to continue improving we are launching the new menu in October and we will be looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Sincerely Yours,