“Exeeded our expectaions”

Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
Ranked #78 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 25, 2013

A friend of ours has suggested this hotel. Looking back, i have never stayed in a hotel as good as this one. Great service, big and very well equiped rooms and good sportive facilities. Only the bathtub didnt work as wished (no hot water) but we seemed to be there in a maintainance week. All in all, the hotel was great and we will stay there again if we visit dubai again.

Stayed: December 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (2,211)

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stay different is the invite from the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and it certainly is!

I cannot fault the hotel of staff on any point. The rooms are great with free soft drinks in the mini bar, a nice big bath and the largest shower I have ever seen (superior room). We ate in the hotel a few times and the food and service was excellent breakfast offers a massive selection to choose from. The roof top cocktail bar offers a great place to chill out – with a pool if you really need it.

Dubai is a sprawling city but Creekside Hotel in a great location just 10 mins from the airport and right next to the Irish Village which is handy if you fancy somewhere different to eat with the hassle of getting a taxi. If you do want to get out and about the hotel has a shuttle bus service to various locations including the beach and Wadi Wadi water park.

We will not hesitate to stay at the hotel again and will soon – I hope.

Thanks to all the staff and management

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2013

To make it short, it's an excellent hotel. I stayed there for almost a week.

The hotel: - is Close to Dubai airport. Around ten minutes by car (literally) .
- Has nicely decorated rooms with large areas
- Has a great in-room service with tasty food
- Relatively large bathroom with separate toilet and shower areas.
- Over all, the staff are professional and helpful.

In terms of staff, I have to say, when I was checking out, all doormen were busy as there was a large group coming in. What impressed me was that the receptionist took the initiative and took my luggage to the car transporting me to the airport. I've never seen this before. (I wish I wrote his name down)

The only drawback that I can say about the hotel is the hot-cold water mixer in the shower. It just does NOT get the shower temperature right. I hope the management fix this soon. As it's really a shame!

Room Tip: Ask for Burj Khalifah/Golf course view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel during your recent visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us. Secondly, we would like to thank you for taking the time in writing a review of your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review.

I am also grateful for the areas you have identified where you feel we could improve. Rest assured your feedback has been discussed with the relevant managers to focus on these areas, to ensure we deliver the best service and products which you have come to expect from a Jumeirah Hotel.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Located between highways and airport (sic)
Far from the subway.
Swimming pool is ok.
We had a nice executive room: well decorated. No particular view. looking behind to the technical facilities...Qnd the shower handle had problems, the shower drainage was not well done (water stays).
The hotel lobby is great.
Concierge: the worst we got the past ten years. Only service is to give the tourist marketing map and ask for a taxi...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank camok

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.

I have noted your feedback regarding the shower handle and drainage of the bathroom, and the inconvenience that it has caused to you during your stay. I have also noted your feedback about concierge and rest assured that all your feedbacks have been well received and are much appreciated. You will be pleased to note that we will strive to work hard on the improving points that you have highlighted in order for us to ensure that we deliver the best service possible to our guests.

I look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back to our Hotel and I am certain we will be able to redeem ourselves on the next occasion.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Well - what can I say? just love this hotel :) the service is amazing, from the moment you arrive and are greeted with a cold towel and drink to the end of the stay. Yes, I agree that JCH is perfect for business - location and facilities are just perfect. However I would also say it is extremely good for leisure trips - my trips are all leisure.

There were several families around the pool and some very young children being monitored very closely by the ever vigilant lifeguards. Nomad restaurant is brilliant, and I spent several hours meeting up with friends over a glass or two of fizz and wonderful cocktails made by resident Mixologist Mina down by the pool :)

My friend and I had the best massage we have ever had at Akura Spa, just brilliant, and believe me I have had a few massages all over the world.

There are too many people to name really, but I have to give a special mention to John and Marrieta in Nomad, the ever brilliant Teresa in Blue Flame, and the marvellous Sheldon, Sid and Anna in the management team. Apologies to those I have missed here.

Donald and Charles - you run a very tight ship and you should both be very proud. Can't wait for my next visit. I have stayed at several of the best hotels in Dubai over the years, but JCH and the personal touch is my favourite :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your loyalty to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your favorite.

It is indeed gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Jumeirah is renowned for. Thank you for you warm acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, and high level of customer service provided by our team of incredible colleagues.

Thank you for recognizing Mina, John, Marrieta, Teressa, Sheldon, Sid and Anna who impressed you by their professionalism. It is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize them for their efforts to ensure our guests have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

I am delighted to read that you will return to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We stayed here when we had a night in Dubai between flights. Very handy for the airport, and a nice hotel - very good value for money when we booked it.

Rooms are great, very comfy beds. It does have a pool, but it's more of a business hotel/ for stopovers.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to express our gratitude to you for posting a review with regards to your recent stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us very soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with my family last summer, it was an excellent hotel with great and modern furnish. Facilities are great with pool and a gym that is fully equipped ( I think it must have been a proper gym that partnered with the hotel because I never seen a hotel gym that is as fully equipped as this.)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the great review; I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our great facilities, especially our gym. It is our pleasure to let you know that The Aviation Club Gym is part of the Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and not affiliated to another company. We pride ourselves in delivering an exceptional experience for all our guests through the high standards Jumeirah is renowned for.

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us very soon.