“Excellent value for money”

Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
Ranked #79 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed in the hotel from May30- June 5 and everything was great. After having stayed many times in Burj al Arab, Jumeirah beach (I liked a lot both of them) and in the two hotels in London, I believe that JCH offers the best value for money. Very spacious room around 50sqm, high tec and brand new offers a very relaxing environment. Everybody was very helpful, polite, they offered us a late check out immediately when we asked them and the best of all was the pool on the top floor with a great view on Burj Khalifa. We'll definitely be back very soon !

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,188)

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

This is my second day in Jumeirah creekside hotel of 7 days of my stay in this beautiful hotel ..

The room is the best hotel room ever i tried through all hotels i visited. Its so quite luxury room!

You can control all lights of the room from the bed!

You can open and close the valance by button click from the bed!

The bath experiment so sensuousness! The bath devided into four parts, bath, shower, lavatory and tub. Tub is open to the lavatory and to the room :) .. The shower is amazing,, it had two douches one of them like rain coming from roof wich is amazing!

We tried the breakfast buffet today. It was nice and has a lot of choises.

There are two swimming pools one of them in the roof. I didn't try swim yet.

The veiw from room is amazing, you can see Burj Khalifah and the rest of the city.

We had a small problem with the ac .. It has very slow air flow. But it cooling very well.

They have nice reception agents .. Victoriah the reception agent came with us to the room and show us the hotel and room facilities.

Refregerator is complimentary.

Free wifi.

Good location. Near from airport, and only 20 minutes by metro to Dubai mall ..

I will write more about it after i finish my holiday :)

If you going to Dubai, try Jumeirah creekside

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank TurkiAmer
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear guest,

I was delighted to read your complimenting review of your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel and thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Your complimentary remarks regarding your stay, our services and specifically the room facilities were a pleasure to read. Thank you for recognizing Victoria, my colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

It was a pleasure looking after you and it is indeed gratifying to learn that you consider our rooms to be the best you have ever tried from all the hotels you have visited.

Klaus Assmann

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Room was excellent high tech design and clean. Breakfast in the green area was ideal. Free and fast internet and soft drinks in the room. Good location near airport, just 5 minutes by car. Yellow taxi was available all time just opposite of the hotel. Metro station in the 5 minutes walk.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for my birthday with my husband, and we had a wonderful time. Besides a few hiccups at reception when checking in at 3am, and a room wasn't available, we were given an awful room at the back of the hotel. On speaking with the manager, he moved us the next day to a lovely bigger room and we were treated very well. The hotel even made me cake for my birthday.
The pool area is great. But get there early in the morning because it fills up pretty quickly.
If you have a rental car, this hotel is a great location. Its not in downtown Dubai, so you have to drive everywhere from the hotel. But you have exquisite views of downtown Dubai.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very smart and trendy hotel whether using for a holiday base or for the conference facilities this hotel provides .
Staff are very attentive without being over bearing and welcome you with a smile and offer any help or assistance .
We were bed & breakfast which was ideal as it was a buffet style offering all styles of cooked , sweet and savory options .
My only issue is that they provided Tea/coffee making facilities within your room but charged me 25D / £5 for a small jug of milk for my room we requested . When I asked if they felt this was bit strong considering they provide the coffee making option but charged me £5 for the milk they suggested with a smile "well have it without milk" which I think it may have been lost in translation but I was not very impressed .
So for your room I suggest you buy your own milk from the market and keep in the fridge .
All in all a good hotel base for Dubai but be prepared to use a lot of taxi,s .

Room Tip: If you can stand the walk in the heat use the train service for the Mall visits at 16D for a an all...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2013

So I started my 4 week stay in Dubai at the Hilton Creekside and had internet issues made the move to Jumeirah Creekside and not only had no internet issues discovered customer service and amenities far superior to the Hilton for less money. After about 2 days I did not miss the 4 weeks of Hilton points I would have earned.
Spent 3 weeks at the Jumeirah and really have no complaints. From the minute I checked in to the my check out all employes truly truly had a a passion for there work and it showed. Plenty of local restaurants within walking distance great rooms at a great price in comparison to similar hotels in the area. The gym is not your average hotel gym but a full service facility including a range of workout classes. To my surprise even daily spin classes.
If you are staying on business or pleasure I would highly recommend the Jumeirah.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Jumeirah C, General Manager at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear guest,

First of all, thank you for staying at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel during your recent business trip to Dubai.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our warm hospitality and great facilities, especially our gym in The Aviation Club. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Jumeirah is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcome you back to Jumeirah Creekside Hotel in the near future.

Klaus Assmann

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed here for just one night en route to Abu Dhabi, but wish I'd stayed here longer. Dubai is well served for Airport Hotels, but they get dated and grubby very quickly, but suspect this one will not.

It is literally 2 minutes from Terminal 3, and is very close to the highway, but fantastically sound proofed.

The rooms are huge, well finished, and have a lot of technology. The bathrooms is also excellent.

We tried the roof deck bar for a bottle of wine and a snack, and in all for Dubai, very reasonable at around £40 for a bottle of Rose and a couple of snacks.

We then dined in the in- house Steakhouse. Fantastic. The best steak that I have had in Dubai.

You expect good service in the City, and you won't be disappointed here. I still prefer the Beach Hotels or the Grosvenor in the Marina, but if you need a stopover close to the airport then this is your place. Valet parking was also free.

Room Tip: Try the roof -top bar in the evenings. Great views over the City and far enough away from the highwa...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple